With the massive growth in data centres and data centre technology comes a need for tighter security and compliance around increasing data security requirements. The webinar will look at the data compliance landscape and demonstrate how taking electronic, intelligent security to the data rack level helps to achieve data security compliance and reduce the risk of accidental or intentional data breach. The webinar will offer detailed information around the new rack level security solutions currently being adopted by the industry and demonstrates how easy the solutions are to integrate with existing security software, building security and DCIM systems. The session will also include a walk through of retrofit installation for those considering retrofitting existing data cabinets with electronic locks.
1) Explain the increasing need for enhanced physical security at the data centre
- The implications of breach
- The increasing regulatory and compliance requirements
- Explanation of various data security compliance requirements
2) What is rack level security
- Who is using it and why
- How it works
- Different options available
- Main value points for using RLS
3) How to Retrofit on existing data cabinets
- Simplified walk through of how to retrofit and integrate RLS
- Show ease of integration, compatibility with security software systems/DCIM systems
- Enables versatility and choice- Works with PDUs, DCIM, Softwares..
- Compatibility of panel prep