Cloud app security is a top priority for many enterprises. Whether securing data in the Office 365 suite, ensuring compliance in ServiceNow, or getting control over shadow IT, information security leaders are exploring how Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB) can make an impact in their organizations.
Join Bob Gilbert, chief evangelist of Netskope, for a session on the top five CASB use cases that have the highest impact on cloud-consuming enterprises.
Attendees will learn:
•Industry-specific data that’s foundational to any cloud security business case;
•The five highest-impact CASB use cases from our customers, demonstrated from the perspective of users and security professionals; and
•How those use cases translate to “must have” requirements for any CASB evaluation.
RecordedJan 19 201761 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Dan Mellen, Accenture & Robert Scheutter, Valvoline & Lamont Orange, Netskope & Nate Smolenski, Netskope
Are you experiencing these common challenges in your cloud security program?
There is no question that the way we work has changed with the rise of cloud and the widespread access to mobile devices. This shift in how we work requires us to also shift how we think about security when it comes to the cloud.
Join our panel of C-Level security leaders in a discussion on common obstacles CISOs encounter when moving to the cloud and how you can overcome them.
Topics covered include:
- Tackling privacy regulations
- Protecting your company's sensitive data
- Shifting your existing security strategies to be more cloud-focused
- Dan Mellen, Global Managing Director, Accenture (MODERATOR)
- Robert Scheutter, CISO, Valvoline
- Lamont Orange, CISO, Netskope
- Nate Smolenski, Director Enterprise Security, Netskope
Bob Gilbert, VP Product Marketing and Chief Evangelist, Netskope
The rapid adoption of cloud and mobile in the enterprise is powering the transformation of legacy IT systems to more modern technology and processes. The business benefits of speed and agility for the enterprise can’t be denied, but the challenge is that security is often not considered a part of this digital transformation. The result is new blind spots are introduced in this cloud- and mobile-first world and legacy security tools are ineffective when it comes to protecting your data.
In this session, we will discuss the new blind spots that exist in today's cloud- and mobile-first world and 5 steps you can take to help ensure that your data is protected.
Holger Schulze, CEO Cybersecurity Insiders, and Neil King, Head of Product Management, IaaS at Netskope
In this webinar, Netskope and Cybersecurity Insiders explore best practices for securing your data in a multi-cloud environment. We'll cover top security challenges, leading causes for data loss and best practices for addressing the threats. We'll also review how to minimize cloud risk related to misconfigurations, data loss, and cloud threats.
Webinar presenters are:
Holger Schulze, CEO, Cybersecurity Insiders
Neil King, Head of Product Management, IaaS, Netskope
Greg Mayfield, Sr. Director Product Marketing, Netskope
In a globally connected world where the number of cloud applications consumed by organizations rises daily, the challenges associated with protecting data and individual’s privacy are therefore also on the rise.
In this webcast, we will look at some of the challenges associated with privacy including:
- Understanding contractual obligations
- Managing the geolocation of data
- Applying data transfers mechanisms and controls
Neelum Khan, Global Product Marketing at Netskope, and Damian Tommasino, Channel Sales Engineer at Netskope
In this lively session, you’ll learn about the most common security mistakes made by admins and we’ll demonstrate how you can stay safe.
Many enterprises, including voter analytics firms and phone companies, have inadvertently exposed records by failing to properly secure data stored in the public cloud. While cloud computing has made it simple to spin up a new server without waiting for IT, this can also be a security nightmare. A simple misconfiguration or human error can compromise the security of your organization's entire cloud environment. Good security hygiene should always be an integral part of the DevOps workflow, however, this isn’t the reality at many organizations.
In this webcast you will learn how to:
- Detect misconfigurations and remediate them quickly
- Protect sensitive data in AWS
- Maintain continuous compliance by enforcing adherence to security standards like
- PCI DSS and the CIS benchmark
Ross Asquith Sr. Engineer at Netskope and Jonathan Mepsted Netskope Sales Director UK
If you’re adopting cloud within your organization, then Microsoft Office 365 is probably front of mind. But with employees uploading your data into cloud applications like SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook, and Yammer, how are you going to secure and govern usage?
Risks to your data in Office 365 can include; your data being shared externally from OneDrive, users downloading files to personal devices, ransomware spreading rapidly through OneDrive sync clients. It’s no wonder that Microsoft themselves recommend the use of a CASB when Office 365 is deployed.
Join Netskope for this Microsoft Office 365 focused webinar to learn more about:
- Why your data needs protection within the Microsoft Office 365 environment
- How Netskope’s CASB solution can help protect your data, and defend against cloud threats
- What other organizations are doing to safely enable Office 365 and its ecosystem apps
With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) now enforceable, organizations around the world have both interpreted and incorporated new and amended regulatory requirements into their security policies and programs. Join Neil Thacker, CISO, EMEA at Netskope for a discussion of our recent study with the Cloud Security Alliance on how organizations have prepared for meeting the requirements of the GDPR and what has been the initial impact on their businesses.
Session topics will include:
· Preparation for the GDPR including budget and personnel
· Frameworks organizations are using to comply with the GDPR
· Company demographics, challenging articles and convergence of security, data protection and privacy roles
Daniel Junqueira, Netskope Senior Engineer, and Alain Karioty, Netskope Sales Director LATAM
Las empresas preocupadas por el uso de las aplicaciones cloud están empezando a utilizar soluciones CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker) y pasarelas de seguridad Web (SWG) para proteger a sus usuarios a la vez que les permiten tener flexibilidad e incrementar su productividad.
Únase a nosotros en este webinar introductorio a la seguridad en la Nube y Web para saber más sobre:
Los desafíos y amenazas en el mundo actual de la nube y la movilidad, donde los empleados de las organizaciones están cada vez más distribuidos.
Casos de uso de seguridad en la nube y en la Web como el gobierno de Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce y Facebook
Cómo las organizaciones están adoptando SaaS, IaaS, y control Web con una estrategia que hace posible entornos de trabajo seguros.
Daniel Junqueira, Netskope Senior Engineer, and Alain Karioty, Netskope Sales Director LATAM
Descubra como administrar y proteger qualquer serviço Cloud assim como Web.
Com funcionários cada vez mais habituados a dispositivos móveis e à nuvem, sua empresa pode se beneficiar do aumento de flexibilidade e produtividade. Infelizmente, também há um lado negativo. O uso de SaaS, IaaS e serviços da web pode trazer novos riscos aos dados e representar mais vulnerabilidade a ameaças, como malware.
As plataformas de segurança na nuvem estão começando a usar tecnologias de CASBs – Cloud Access Security Brokers e de gateway seguro da web (SWG, Secure Web Gateway) para ajudar a proteger suas empresas, garantindo flexibilidade e produtividade.
Junte-se a nós neste webinar de introdução à segurança na nuvem e na web para saber mais sobre:
- Desafios e ameaças no cenário atual da nuvem, dos dispositivos móveis e da força de trabalho cada vez mais distribuída;
- Casos de uso de segurança na nuvem e na web, como governança de Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce e Facebook;
- Como as empresas estão adotando SaaS, IaaS e web com abordagem de sistema para permitir o uso seguro da nuvem e da web.
Jürgen Seitz, Netskope Principal Engineer, and Kristina Vervoort, Netskope Sales Director CEUR
Webinar teil und erfahren Sie mehr über:
- Cloud Security Use Cases rund um die Nutzung beliebter Public Cloud Apps wie Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, Slack oder Workplace.
- Wie kann CASB dabei helfen, riskante Aktivitäten in der Cloud zu verstehen, sensible Daten zu schützen, Online-Bedrohungen zu stoppen und auf Vorfälle zu reagieren? Und dies in einer Art und Weise, die den Arbeitsgewohnheiten und -weisen von heute entspricht.
Matthieu Bouthors, Netskope SE, France, and Laurence Cozlin, Netskope Sales Manager, France
Conseils venant d’experts concernant la sécurité Cloud et Proxy Web.
L’engouement croissant de vos collaborateurs pour le cloud et les solutions mobiles peut permettre à votre entreprise de gagner en flexibilité et en productivité. Malheureusement, il peut y avoir un inconvénient à cette évolution.
En effet, le recours aux services Web, Saas et IaaS peut faire courir de nouveaux risques, notamment aux données utilisées, et générer des menaces comme les malwares.
Les plateformes de sécurité en mode cloud commencent à avoir recours à des technologies CASB (cloud access security broker) et de sécurisation du Web (SWG) pour protéger les entreprises sans entraver leur flexibilité et leur productivité.
Assistez à ce webinaire sur la sécurité sur Internet et sur le cloud pour en savoir plus sur :
- Les menaces et défis auxquels le monde, mobile et cloud, doit faire face et la dispersion croissante de la main-d’œuvre
- Les études de cas relatifs à la sécurité du Web et du cloud, tels que la gouvernance de Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce et Facebook
- Comment les entreprises adoptent les environnements SaaS, IaaS et le Web en suivant une approche cadre de l’accès Web et cloud
Andy Apiln, Netskope SE Director and Jonathon Mepsted, Netskope Sales Director UK
Cloud security platforms are starting to use cloud access security broker (CASB) and web security (SWG) technologies to help secure their organisations while still enabling flexibility and productivity.
View this webinar for an introduction to cloud and web security to learn about:
- Challenges and threats in today’s cloud and mobile world and increasingly distributed workforce
- Cloud and web security use cases like governance of Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce and Facebook
- How organisations are adopting SaaS, IaaS, and web with a framework-approach to safe cloud and web enablement
Netskope supports adaptive access control for Azure, extending real-time visibility and control to both users on personal devices accessing the sanctioned Azure instance and users on managed devices accessing both sanctioned and unsanctioned instances of Azure.
The Dark Web is a well-known part of the internet where many sites are not indexed by search engines and can only be accessed if you know the site address, making them effectively hidden. Accessing the dark web requires special software, like browsers configured with Tor. Once inside the dark web, “dark net” markets exist that sell sensitive data stolen in breaches (in addition to illegal products like drugs and firearms). The currency of choice is the cryptocurrency Bitcoin.
But there is one area arguably more dangerous and much larger in scale, and that is the Bright Web. We use the bright web every day, and it consists of tens of thousands of places where sensitive data can be easily uploaded and shared publicly either with malicious intent or on accident by unsuspecting perpetrators.
Watch this webinar to uncover the current state of the bright web, how it affects you and your company, and how recent technology advances provide the visibility and control you need to safely maneuver the Bright Web.
• New research that provides insight into how big and widespread the Bright Web is
• A look at dozens of cloud services that make it easy to share sensitive data publicly
• How the Bright Web wreaked havoc on three companies
• 7 steps for mitigating risk and safely enabling cloud services in the Bright Web
Nathan Narayan, Director Product Mgt, Livius Feinbaum, Principal Sales Engineer, and Neelum Khan, Netskope Product Evangelist
The coming into effect of New York's cybersecurity compliance requirements for financial institutions and their third party service providers marked a major development in the cyber risk regulatory environment. In this social webcast you’ll meet Netskope’s product experts as they discuss some practical steps to help you achieve cloud compliance with the regulations.
In this webinar, they will review:
- Common cloud compliance concerns from leading financial institutions and strategies to overcome these hurdles
- Tips for implementing the key requirements outlined in the regulation within your cloud environment
- The answers to your most common questions about cloud compliance
Nathan Narayan, Director of Product Management, Netskope
Livius Feinbaum, Principal Sales Engineer, Netskope
Ryan Melle, VP Information Security Officer at Berkshire Bank
Berkshire is growing. Learn how Netskope helps enable their growth with safe cloud enablement.
Ryan Melle, Berkshire Bank VP Information Security Officer, shares three use cases where Netskope helps Berkshire Bank enable the cloud: Cloud DLP, Granular Access Control Policies, and Netskope for Salesforce and Office 365.
Gartner's Cloud Security Research Director Steve Riley and Netskope CEO Sanjay Beri
Hear from Gartner’s cloud security research director Steve Riley.
New API-driven cloud and web services, along with mobile devices, have unlocked new and unsurpassed levels of productivity.
The reality, however, is that while the way people work has evolved, legacy security tools were designed for a different time — and new tools such as cloud access security brokers (CASBs) are quickly gaining the attention of security architects and CISOs worldwide.
Netskope is proud to sponsor this webcast where attendees will hear from Gartner’s cloud security research director Steve Riley.
Attendees will learn:
- how organizations are rethinking visibility, governance, data security, and threat protection
- how to build a new security stack as resilient and nimble as the new workforce they protect.
Cloud Security Research Director
Join Doug Cahill, Senior Analyst, ESG and Bob Gilbert, Chief Evangelist, Netskope
The development of the cloud access security broker (CASB) category has mirrored the adoption of cloud services - rapid. But this accelerated market development has also led to misconceptions about both what a CASB is and what a CASB should be moving forward. As CASBs evolve and expand their scope to cover more dimensions of cloud security, the notion of a 'cloud security platform' has emerged.
Join Doug Cahill, Senior Analyst, ESG and Bob Gilbert, Chief Evangelist, Netskope for this webinar where attendees will learn the following:
- How CASBs enable enteprises to fully harness cloud services safely and efficiently;
- The visibility and control requirements of cloud security platforms;
- Desired outcomes of what a CASB should accomplish and use cases that support those outcomes
- The latest trends around the shift to cloud security platforms
Cloud and Web Security Webcasts for IT Security Professionals
Netskope™ is the leader in cloud and web security. Using patented technology, Netskope’s cloud-scale security platform provides context-aware governance of all enterprise online usage in real-time, whether accessed from the corporate network, remote, or from a mobile device. This means that security professionals can understand risky activities, protect sensitive data, stop online threats, and respond to incidents in a way that fits how people work today. With granular security policies, the most advanced cloud DLP, and unmatched breadth of workflows, Netskope is trusted by the largest companies in the world. Netskope — security evolved.