Regtech in 2016: New Frameworks and Legislations You Need to Know About
Brendan Jones (EPC), Philip Rakhou (CLSA), James Ashe-Taylor (Constantine Cannon), Alexandre Gaillard (InvestGlass)
About this talk
The new regulations that have been released have been a cause for worry by many a financial institution. From PSD2 to MIFID II, attend this panel session where our experts will make sure you aren't left in the dust regarding all the new directives that may affect the way you do business.
The panel will discuss:
• The Difference in Regtech implementation for startup firms and institutional financial firms
· In which direction should efforts be implemented to ensure collaboration is best supported between various parties involved and interested in RegTech
• Leveraging technology and resources to automate the regulatory process by incorporating regulatory requirements into technology protocols.
• In-built review process for continual assessment of data and analytics
• Technology awareness of the regulator
• Existing regulatory rules, policies and guidance restricting innovation and the adoption of RegTech solutions
We bring you topical content and relevant news on all things Fintech. Subscribe to this channel to hear from industry-leading experts on the latest trends in Fintech, digital banking, mobile payments, crowdfunding and more.…