Reducing payment friction through mobile technology
Richard Johnson |(RJ Digital), Lisa Fugate (i2c), Kristin Hallstrom (Judopay), Daniel Kornitzer (Paysafe)
About this talk
Join this session where our panelists will discuss:
- What challenge does mobile cause for eCommerce, and what benefits does mobile tech bring?
- Uber is the poster child for frictionless payments. How far could this mode be extended?
-Is going totally frictionless the right aim for consumer and merchant?
- What will be the significance of in-browser payments?
- Who is best placed to capitalise on frictionless payments? Card schemes? Tech companies?
- What role do wallets have?
- What does this tell us about the future of payments beyond mobile (e.g. IoT).
We bring you topical content and relevant news on all things Fintech. Subscribe to this channel to hear from industry-leading experts on the latest trends in Fintech, digital banking, mobile payments, crowdfunding and more.…