Protecting Your Revenue, Reputation and Meeting Regulatory Requirements
Doug Howard, Steve Bergman, Marty Colburn, and Larry Whiteside Jr.
About this talk
Join this panel of seasoned cyber security executives as they discuss the trends shaping the fintech security landscape in 2017.
From getting the most out of your investments, to meeting regulatory requirements while reducing risk and improving your cybersecurity posture, join the discussion and learn the latest on:
- Creating a risk based roadmap to allow for prioritizing of resources and projects for the best outcome
- Understanding and inventorying your most critical assets (upstream and downstream) from Customers’ Data to dependent/supporting systems
- Updates on breach expenses and impacts to a company’s reputation
- Evolving regulatory requirements in a common way to map to a security framework of common investment
- Doug Howard, VP Global Services, RSA; Prior VP of Security and Business Continuity at AT&T
- Steve Bergman, Sr. Partner, Fortium Partners; Prior CIO Easter Seals and Goodwill Industries
- Marty Colburn, Managing Partner, Cloud Partners; Prior CTO FINRA
- Larry Whiteside, Co-founder and VP, International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professionals (ICMCP); advisor and board member multiple security companies
We bring you topical content and relevant news on all things Fintech. Subscribe to this channel to hear from industry-leading experts on the latest trends in Fintech, digital banking, mobile payments, crowdfunding and more.…