Digital Transformation in Banking: Trends and Technology Landscape
Holly Sais Phillippi, Richard Price, Richard Scioli & Benedikt Voller
About this talk
Emerging technologies continue to make waves in the rapidly transforming Banking Industry as we approach 2020. Biometrics technology is revolutionizing KYC strategy and is increasingly utilized for a more secure identification and authentication experience. Businesses are benefiting from the innovative application of AI to predict real-time outcomes and enhance the customer experience. And, amid all of this disruption, the regulatory landscape surrounding financial data continues to evolve. This panel of experts will dissect the trends and technologies that are shaping the banking industry of the future. You'll discover:
- The latest advancements in identity verification technology.
- The trends and technologies that are shaping KYC strategy.
- How AI is transforming the way banks adapt to real-time events & enhance the customer experience.
- How advanced analytics is providing deeper context to the banking ecosystem.
- The latest developments in regulatory & compliance requirements.
- and more!
Holly Sais Phillippi, Director of Partnerships - Governance, Risk and Compliance, Refinitiv
- A Thomson Reuters Company (Moderator)
Richard Price, Head of FSI UKI, TIBCO Software
Richard Scioli, Head of Growth, Alloy
Benedikt Voller, Head of Europe, Raisin
Join BrightTALK's FinTech Insights group on LinkedIn!
We bring you topical content and relevant news on all things Fintech. Subscribe to this channel to hear from industry-leading experts on the latest trends in Fintech, digital banking, mobile payments, crowdfunding and more.…