James Real (Senior Account Manager at Movable Ink) and Mike Nelson (Business Development at Really Good Emails)
Email has proven to be an effective channel in terms of ROI, but the challenge is getting your emails opened and read in your customer's crowded inbox. How do you ensure you're sending out your most effective messaging? Proper A/B testing allows you to test and determine which components within your emails will perform best.
Movable Ink and Really Good Emails have joined forces to bring you everything you need to know about A/B testing to improve your bottom line. In this webinar, you'll learn:
* Why A/B testing is so important
* What email A/B testing best practices you should follow
* Which elements of your email you should be testing
* What impact a test can have (and what it means when you don't see any winner)
* Which email creative and copy elements are winning