Chris Crowley, Course Author at SANS, and Glenn Wong, Director of Technology Partnerships
During this premium webinar you'll learn the fundamentals for adding threat intelligence to your security operations center (SOC).
Whether you're just getting started with threat intelligence, or you want to brush up on the basics, this webinar will serve as your guide to setting up and integrating a successful threat intelligence strategy for your SOC.
Join SANS instructor Chris Crowley and Recorded Future's Glenn Wong for an overview on:
* Interaction from SOC functions to other parts of the business
* People and skillsets to make the SOC effective
* Processes to have a repeatable and effective operation
* How to quickly dismiss non-critical incidents with threat intelligence
* How to detect important incidents that are otherwise missed
* How to gain threat awareness beyond your network
Content is based on the new SANS MGT517 course entitled "Managing Security Operations: Detection, Response, and Intelligence."