Ray Littlefield, ACA Subject Matter Expert
Now that 1095 tax forms have been printed and mailed, organizations are focused on finishing work for this year’s ACA reporting requirement. Transmitting the 1094 electronic file to the IRS is the next step. This transmittal creates a new set of challenges for organizations with its process and complexities. Organizations must be prepared to handle the complicated corrections process it sets in place.
Whether you’ve decided to build a solution internally or are currently using a third-party vendor for reporting, this webinar is focused on helping you understand what’s occurring throughout the transmittal component of the ACA landscape, offers insights of our observations in the market, and share some learnings from testing with the IRS to send transmittal files on behalf of our clients. With over 30 years of experience dedicated solely to tax information reporting, this isn’t the first reporting requirement rollout Sovos has been through.
Join us for this free webinar to hear more about:
• An ACA reporting overview and its obligations
• This calendar year’s timeline and tax years going forward
• The required print, transmittal, and corrections processes
• A walkthrough of the 1094 transmittal and TCC application process
• General best practices for tax information reporting