Gerard Nelligan, J.D., Sovos Tax Counsel, and Brady Haggstrom, Sovos Product Marketing Manager - ACA
Learn about the 1094 transmittal and corrections process moving forward. Organizations must transmit the 1094 electronic file to the IRS by June 30th. This transmittal creates a new set of challenges for organizations with its process and complexities. Once transmitted and filed with the IRS, organizations then must be prepared to handle the complicated corrections process it sets in place—as well as starting to think about next year’s ACA reporting.
If you’ve decided to build a solution internally or are currently using a third-party vendor for reporting, this program will help you understand what’s occurring throughout the transmittal component of the ACA compliance process. The entire process will be discussed with a focus on the 1094 file transmittal to the IRS. In addition, the program will review:
• This calendar year’s timeline and tax years going forward
• The required print, transmittal, and corrections processes
• The 1094 transmittal file and TCC application process
• Common and frequently asked questions we’re hearing
• Resources for both this and next year’s reporting