Dr. Alea Fairchild, Blue Hill Research and Torsten George, RiskSense
How can we better visualize cyber risk as to understand our systemic susceptibility and its relevance to the business? Defining the role and extent of cyber risk in business operations in today’s environment is important not only for the Board in terms of compliance and governance, but also for the IT team in understanding the business criticality of IT assets and prioritization for remediation efforts. We will explain how organizations can operationalize cyber risk management and implement a pro-active, rather than reactive, approach to threat prevention, detection and response.
This webinar will help viewers to
- Prioritize information assets based on value to the organisation
- Identify and prioritize risks to these assets
- Reduce risks by visually identifying priorities and resources
- Build and deliver a risk and security plan that better aligns business and technology
- Ensure a means for a continuous business engagement on the topic of cyber risk and security