It’s November. How compliant are you with NIST 800-171?
Ten months after the mandate to comply with NIST 800-171, many prime contractors and subcontractors admit they underestimated the cost of implementation. The U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense just announced that the Department of Defense (DoD) would bring even more pressure on DoD contractors to meet higher cybersecurity standards, and that they would hold large contractors responsible for demanding that their subcontractors do the same. The DoD plans to begin launching “red team cyberattacks” on industrial partners, in which a cell would test vulnerabilities and try to penetrate the contractors' systems. Leo Sheridan, executive liaison for federal and systems integrators will discuss:
• How being noncompliant can affect your business revenue next year
• Why it has been challenging to comply with NIST 800-171
• How to quickly assess your level of compliance
• Defining a path to clear up the confusion and focus on the key
elements to a strong System Security Plan (SSP)
RecordedNov 15 201839 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Andrew Silberman, CyberArk, Constantine Kipnis, Forescout, Chris Rouland, Phosphorus, and Earle Ady, Phosphorus
Nearly every device these days can be used to connect to the internet – and to your network. A high percentage of IoT devices still use default credentials and have firmware that’s many years old, providing easy pathways for attackers to breach the network and exfiltrate data.
Until now, staying on top of the number of networked IoT devices used by humans and applications has been a tall order requiring vigilance and a LOT of manual work. CyberArk, Forescout and Phosphorus are changing that. During this webinar, these security leaders will show you how to:
• Continuously discover and assess all IoT devices connecting to your network
• Automatically onboard IoT devices and credentials for centralized lifecycle management and security
• Rapidly detect and respond to IoT risk and credential threats
• Continuously control network and system access for all devices and users
Gitesh Shah, Senior Product Manager, Forescout Technologies Inc.
Unlock the potential of your existing security solutions with eyeExtend Connect Apps – Forescout’s recent product offering. eyeExtend Connect Apps helps you easily integrate your IT and security management technologies with the Forescout platform to gain superior device intelligence on Enterprise of Things (EoT) assets and accelerate threat response by orchestrating security workflows.
Attend this webinar to learn more on:
• The evolution of Forescout’s OIM product
• Easy-to-build, consume and sharable apps
• How to build orchestration apps for any custom- or home-grown applications, security tools and management systems with open APIs
• Leveraging the available app ecosystem
Karl Klaessig, Dir. Product Mktg, Security Operations, ServiceNow and Shawn Taylor, Sr. SE, Forescout Technologies
In today’s era of aggressive digital transformation, how can you maintain continuous asset accountability and streamline security workflows as the IT, IoT and OT connected device landscape rapidly grows and changes? Environments like healthcare, industrial, utilities, manufacturing and critical infrastructure must always address this need while also ensuring the integrity of business and security operations, otherwise risk significant financial losses or more dangerous perils. In this webinar, we will discuss how to achieve the following without operational disruption or re-designing your network.
• Maintain continuous IT, IoT & OT asset accuracy
• Automate policy/compliance enforcement and incident response
• Dynamically control network access and segmentation
Minakshi Sehgal – Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Mike Lindsay – Sr. Director Product Management
Most security products are working on partial device insight, don’t work together and cannot take quick, unified action when a threat is identified. The result is unrealized potential of your current security investments, operational inefficiencies and increased mean time to respond to threats.
Learn how you can leverage your current investment in Forescout and elevate your security posture by:
• Making your IT and security solutions work better together
• Empowering personnel with actionable device insights
• Responding faster to risks and threats
Lyle Kelly, Sr. SE, Forescout; Tom Finn, Dir. Bus Dev, & Chris Thompson, SE Dir., Medigate
In order to successfully implement segmentation controls for healthcare delivery organizations, it is key to leverage real-time, rich contextual device and risk intelligence, particularly for medical devices, that also drives automation of dynamic context-aware segmentation and network access policy enforcement without compromising critical operations or patient safety. Learn how the Forescout and Medigate integrated solution helps you proactively and safely defend against cyberattacks or breaches through advanced device intelligence and segmentation controls.
Watch this webinar to witness advancements such as:
• Comprehensive depth and breadth of enterprise-wide device discovery, identification and profiling, particularly for medical devices
• Passive device profiling and dynamic controls for heterogeneous networks that address long-standing obstacles to successful segmentation practices,
• Why a confident, "no-regrets" approach can now be taken and how implementation timelines are being cut by 10x
Ellen Sundra, VP Global Systems Engineering, Forescout Technologies and Hunter Mueller, President & CEO, HMG Strategy
EXECUTIVE INTERVIEW: Measuring Risk in 2020 - The Enterprise of Things Security Report
While cybersecurity teams work to address operational and functional security gaps, cybercriminals develop attacks that target the top areas of vulnerability they’re able to exploit. Join Hunter Muller and Ellen Sundra as they discuss recent findings from the Forescout Device Cloud, the world’s largest repository of connected device data which analyzed the risk posture of more than 8 million devices to uncover detailed information about the Top 10 riskiest device types in enterprise networks, the riskiest devices by vertical industry along with recommendations to mitigate ad remediate identified points of risk.
Download The Enterprise of Things Security Report: State of IoT Security in 2020 here: https://www.forescout.com/the-enterprise-of-things-security-report-state-of-iot-security-in-2020/
Visit HMG Strategy at https://hmgstrategy.com/ to learn more about their community of events.
Daniel Trivellato, Senior Director of Product Management at Forescout Technologies Inc.
It’s much more than just a name change. With the release of eyeInspect 4.2 (formerly SilentDefense™), Forescout marks a significant advancement in cybersecurity and network monitoring for operational technology (OT) and industrial control system (ICS) asset owners.
Join Daniel Trivellato, Sr. Product Director for eyeInspect, as he covers recent innovations in eyeInspect 4.2 and demonstrates how you can streamline analyst operations, optimize threat analysis and response and automate compliance tasks.
eyeInspect 4.2 is destined to become the gold standard for OT and ICS cybersecurity. Register for the webinar to see why.
Geoffrey Moore, Michael DeCesare, Greg Clark, Dave DeWalt, and Enrique Salem
It was only a few years ago that organizations began to recognize the rising threat posed by billions of newly connected Internet of Things devices. Today, this device explosion has become a massive challenge, with managed systems, unmanaged IoT devices and operational technologies all connecting to corporate networks. The modern enterprise has become an Enterprise of Things with a continually expanding risk surface that creates new openings for cyberattacks if not properly secured.
Join a discussion hosted by Geoffrey Moore, advisor and author of Zone to Win, with top industry experts as they discuss the latest threats targeting the Enterprise of Things and the critical need to secure it.
Discussion topics include:
• Active defense for securing the Enterprise of Things
• Cybersecurity resilience strategies for protecting organizations and people
• Where CISOs and CIOs should focus resources to improve their security strategy
Abdi Saee, Forescout Principal Product Marketing Manager, and Jon Brown, Forescout Network Segmentation Product Lead
Traditional bottom-up approaches for segmentation have long been dependent on multiple technologies and siloed policies across extended environments. However, as organizations modernize their infrastructure with new technologies, migrate to hybrid/multi-cloud architectures and struggle to address Enterprise of Things proliferation, traditional segmentation strategies are no longer sufficient to keep their environments safe.
Forescout sets a new standard for Enterprise of Things security by enabling Zero Trust segmentation for any device, anywhere – across IT, IoT, medical, and OT devices – from cloud to edge.
Join this webinar to learn how the Forescout platform can simplify and accelerate your segmentation projects. Forescout’s simple and non-disruptive Zero Trust segmentation solution helps you:
• Gain an instant understanding of segmentation state in real time across IT-OT, IoT and healthcare environments
• Accelerate non-disruptive Zero Trust implementation across modern enterprise environments
• Reduce your attack surface and maintain compliance through dynamic segmentation and continuous monitoring of segmentation hygiene across IT, IoT, OT and healthcare environments
Mitesh Shah, Principal Technical Marketing Manager and Tamer Baker, Principal Systems Engineer, Forescout Technologies Inc.
Today’s enterprises need to enforce Zero Trust access on heterogeneous networks for a vast array of computers, mobile, guest and BYOD systems and a growing list of IoT devices. In other words, their Enterprise of Things. Most of these devices do not authenticate using traditional methods when they connect to the network. Hence, a newer and modern approach is required to secure these diverse sets of devices regardless of their connection type – wired, wireless or VPN.
Modern NAC spans a range of essential capabilities – from providing comprehensive visibility, assessing security posture and compliance, to flexible options for enforcing access policies in any heterogeneous network. A modern NAC approach can dramatically improve your security by preventing unauthorized, noncompliant and impersonating devices from connecting to your network.
Forescout provides the most flexible, robust and popular NAC platform in the market. Join this webinar to learn how Forescout can deliver tangible results quickly and in a non-disruptive manner, and how Forescout helps you:
• Discover, classify and inventory all devices
• Assess security posture and enforce compliance
• Control access across heterogeneous networks
Shlomi Oberman, CEO & Researcher, JSOF & Daniel dos Santos, Security Researcher, Forescout Technologies
A Conversation with Shlomi Oberman from JSOF
According to Gartner, “over 80% of organizations currently use IoT to solve business use cases, and almost 20% of organizations have already detected an IoT-based attack in the past three years.” By now, you’ve heard about Ripple20 – the collective group of vulnerabilities in a widely used Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) software library developed by Treck Inc., and discovered by a team at JSOF.
JSOF partnered with Forescout Research Labs to use Forescout’s Device Cloud, a unique data lake with information from more than 12 million devices categorized in more than 150 device types, to identify potentially impacted vendors and devices. Tens of millions of devices across over 50 vendors may be affected, exposing a complex supply chain for IoT devices. Additionally, threat actors could execute remote commands against devices connected to the internet, compromise them and move laterally within the network to access or infect other devices.
How do security teams respond swiftly to identify and mitigate these vulnerable devices?
Join us for a lively conversation with Shlomi Oberman (JSOF) and Daniel dos Santos (Forescout) as they explain:
• What really is Ripple20? – a deep dive into discovered vulnerabilities
• The impact on the supply chain and the impacted vendors
• How to mitigate the risks – even in environments where these devices cannot be patched
• What vendors and security teams must do next to limit their exposure
Daniel dos Santos, Security Researcher, Forescout Technologies
While companies rush to deploy IoT devices to address operational and functional gaps, cybercriminals match or exceed that pace with attacks targeting these devices. Forescout’s research team analyzed data on over 8 million devices to come up with an eagle-eye view of the risks IoT devices pose.
Join our research analyst to learn:
• What devices introduce the greatest risk to an organization
• Which industries appear to have greater control of their devices
• An expert’s advice on an effective path forward for securing IoT devices
Sajed Naseem, CISO, NJ State Courts, Jack McCarthy, CIO, NJ State Courts & Ellen Sundra, VP of Systems Engineering, Forescout
When the pandemic hit in early March, the New Jersey Judiciary was faced with a monumental task to transform the court systems to operate virtually, while remaining secure. Join this session to hear firsthand from New Jersey Judiciary’s CIO, Jack McCarthy, and CISO, Sajed Naseem, as they bring you along in their leadership journey toward digital transformation.
Discussion highlights include:
• Expanding technological infrastructure to support triple the amount of people working remotely while staying secure with VPN
• Building ten times the number of existing virtual courtrooms within two weeks while enforcing network access controls that ensure only the right people get in
• Achieving full visibility and governance of 50,000 devices within two weeks
• Applying network security strategy and tactics to ensure the health and security of employees and the public are protected while keeping the judiciary system uninterrupted
Bob Reny, EMEA CTO and Principal Engineer, Forescout & Shawn Taylor, Senior Systems Engineer, Forescout
Events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic have accelerated the migration to a remote workforce. Unfortunately, this rapid migration may have also adversely impacted the risk profile of your environment. This webinar covers Forescout best practices that can help you double-check your Forescout deployment—including your remote users’ asset software profile and compliance state—before employees and contractors begin returning to the workplace. Forescout presenters Bob Reny and Shawn Taylor address common components, policy interaction and best practices for streamlined compliance and enforcement, including:
• Policy workflow with classification, ownership and BYOD
• Dashboards and upstream reporting
• Segmentation and NAC impacts
Jai Prakash Shukla, Product Line Manag. Lead, Ed Chapman, VP Bus. Dev, Arista, Howie Koh, Princ. Systems Engineer, Forescout
Join Arista and Forescout to learn how to reduce cyber risk and increase operational efficiency by providing policy driven network access control (NAC), cognitive network management and dynamic segmentation across campus, data center and cloud environments. Achieve benefits such as boost network performance, increase compliance and better secure heterogeneous networks by:
• Improving visibility and control of devices on wired, wireless and VPN networks
• Increasing security and reducing operating expense
• Accelerating incident response and Zero Trust enforcement
Joe Cardamone, NA Privacy Officer & Sr. InfoSec Analyst, Haworth, Shane Coleman, Sr. Director of Sys Engineering, Forescout
Like so many in recent months, the teams at Haworth went virtual practically overnight, creating the need to batten down the hatches on VPN access. In this session, Joe Cardamone shares how they securely kept the business moving forward while creating an opportunity to evaluate and strengthen their orchestration policies.
Discussion highlights include:
• The time is ripe for gaining a clearer picture of your network segments
• Getting more information from VPN-connected devices
• Why information security should have a seat at the table for crisis planning and business agility
Mark Farrow, HC VP & CIO; Andy Brown, Arista; Lyle Kelly & Scott Barrett, Forescout; Tom Finn, Medigate
Join Mark Farrow, an industry renowned Healthcare VP & CIO with 35+ years experience leading IT & Clinical Informatics teams, as he discusses with Arista Networks, Forescout and Medigate healthcare experts the many issues facing hospital networks and connected medical devices in today’s world and how to overcome them by building a Healthy Hospital infrastructure that is:
In this webinar you will learn how to build a Healthy Hospital infrastructure that is founded on 5 key principles that help reduce the risk of cyberattacks, increase operational and asset management efficiency, reduce costs, improve application performance and protect digital patient services and data.
Leo Sheridan, Global Sys. Integrator, Dave Olschewske, Sys. Engineer & Dean Hullings, Global Defense Solutions, Forescout
In June 2020, the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) will begin including requirements for contractors to meet specified levels of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). Published in January 2020, CMMC Version 1.0 is a new set of cybersecurity standards that may impact up to 300,000 companies—including being subject to audits by third-party assessors. Do you contract or subcontract with the DoD? Join this session to learn who will be impacted, how, and what steps you can take to prepare.
Successfully implement enterprise-wide network segmentation while reducing operational complexity and minimizing business disruption. The Forescout platform and its eyeSegment product address organizations’ cross-domain, multi-use-case segmentation challenges across extended enterprises. Through context-aware policies, real-time visualizations, business-structured groups and proactive policy simulations, the Forescout platform enables segmentation controls that span diverse enforcement technologies and validate expected outcomes.
Join us to:
- Explore different approaches and best practices around dynamic network segmentation across the extended enterprise
- Learn about the latest enhancements and capabilities in Forescout eyeSegment, which helps you simplify the process of creating and simulating context-aware segmentation policies to minimize business disruption.
- See eyeSegment in action with a live demo highlighting some of the enterprise-wide network segmentation use cases
Nick Duda, Principal Security Engineer, HubSpot & Howie Koh, Principal System Engineer, Forescout
Organization are quickly adapting to support a global remote workforce and preparing for this to become the new norm. This shift has left IT security teams scrambling to sustain cyber hygiene and bolster cybersecurity to address escalated risk.
Nick Duda, Principal Security Engineer of HubSpot, shares what he and his peers have learned during this time and what actionable steps you can take to improve visibility and control of VPN-connected devices.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
•Increase network admission data to better secure remote devices
•Update device classification policies to improve controls
•Leverage third-party technology integrations to strengthen endpoint defenses
Device Visibility & Control across the extended enterprise
Forescout Technologies is the leader in device visibility and control. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to gain complete situational awareness of their extended enterprise environments and orchestrate actions to reduce cyber and operational risk.
Learn more about our products, hear about new cybersecurity trends and see how Forescout helps you address these.
It’s November. How compliant are you with NIST 800-171?Leo Sheridan, Executive Liaison for Federal and Systems Integrators, ForeScout Technologies, Inc.[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]39 mins