Mark Radcliffe, Partner at DLA Piper & Tony Decicco, Shareholder, GTC Law Group & Affiliates & Phil Odence, GM, Synopsys
Gain insights into important legal developments from two of the leading open source legal experts, Mark Radcliffe, partner at DLA Piper and general counsel for the Open Source Initiative, and Tony Decicco, shareholder at GTC Law Group & Affiliates.
This annual review will highlight the most significant legal developments related to open source software in 2021. We’ll cover:
• Recent actions & statements by the Software Freedom Conservancy [including SFC v. Vizio]
• Stockfish v. ChessBase
• Update on open source software transactions and related standards
• The Elastic dispute
• Log4J security vulnerability
• And more…
Attendees of the live webinar will earn CLE credit. Don’t miss out—register today.
DLA Piper LLP (US) has been certified by the State Bar of California, the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey, and the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider. The following CLE credit is being sought:
• California: 1.25 Credit (1.25 General, 0.0 Ethics)
• New Jersey: 1.5 Credits (1.5 General, 0.0 Professional Responsibility)
• New York: 1.5 Transitional & Non-Transitional Credit (1.5 Professional Practice, 0.0 Ethics and Professionalism)
CLE credit will be applied for in other states where DLA Piper has an office with the exception of Minnesota, North Carolina, and Puerto Rico.