Mark Radcliffe, DLA Piper, Anthony Decicco, GTC Law Group, Sam Ip, Osler, Hoskin, & Harcourt
The evolution of newer technologies, like artificial intelligence, machine learning, GitHub Copilot, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, DeFi, APIs, containers, and SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, raise new open source legal issues and license selection and compliance considerations.
With these technologies becoming increasingly common place, do you have a strategy to manage your risk and compliance?
Join this live Synopsys webinar to learn how open source legal experts navigate the complex and ever- changing impact of new technologies. Topics covered include:
• A brief history of technological evolution in relation to open source software
• Legal and other considerations raised by these new technologies
• Practical strategies to mitigate related risks
Don’t miss this informative webinar - register today.
DLA Piper LLP (US) has been certified by the State Bar of California, Illinois MCLE Board, the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey, and the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider. The following CLE credit is being sought:
• California: 1.0 Credit (1.0 General, 0.0 Ethics)
• Illinois: 1.0 Credit (1.0 General, 0.0 Ethics)
• New Jersey: 1.2 Credits (1.2 General, 0.0 Professional Responsibility)
• New York: 1.0 Transitional & Non-Transitional Credit (1.0 Professional Practice, 0.0 Ethics and Professionalism)
CLE credit will be applied in other states where DLA Piper has an office with the exception of Minnesota, North Carolina, and Puerto Rico.