Mark Radcliffe, Partner at DLA Piper & Tony Decicco, Shareholder, GTC Law Group & Affiliates & Phil Odence, GM, Synopsys
Gain insights into important legal developments from two of the leading open source legal experts, Mark Radcliffe, partner at DLA Piper and general counsel for the Open Source Initiative, and Tony Decicco, shareholder at GTC Law Group & Affiliates.
This annual review will highlight the most significant legal developments related to open source software in 2022, focusing on topics that were resolved, those that got started and what we can expect to see in coming years.
• Potential liability for developers releasing and contributing to open source software
• Updates on key open source-related litigation and disputes
• Open source software sabotage, deals, bans, and hacks
• And much, much more
Attendees of the live webinar will earn CLE credit.
DLA Piper LLP (US) has been certified by the State Bar of California, Illinois MCLE Board, the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey, and the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider. The following CLE credit is being sought:
• California: 1.25 Credit (1.25 General, 0.0 Ethics)
• Illinois: 1.25 Credit (1.25 General, 0.0 Professional Responsibility)
• New Jersey: 1.5 Credits (1.5 General, 0.0 Ethics/Professionalism)
• New York: 1.5 Transitional & Non-Transitional Credit (1.5 Professional Practice, 0.0 Ethics/Professionalism)
CLE credit will be applied for in other states where DLA Piper has an office with the exception of Minnesota, North Carolina, and Puerto Rico.