Dan Lohrmann, Presidio | Earl Duby, Lear Corporation | Richard Meeus, Akamai | Sammy Migues, Synopsys
Cyber security breaches are becoming increasingly more public and costly affairs, leading organizations to pay a closer look at their current and future security postures. With Gartner predicting worldwide IT spending to grow by 5.3% in 2022, it’s clear that organizations are looking for ways to optimize their resiliency roadmaps with new strategies and investments. As ever, it helps to hear from those who have been there, done that and who can share insights into overcoming cyber breaches.
In this episode of CISO Insights, we’ll be doing just that, as well as delving into Dan Lohrmann’s newest book, ‘Cyber Mayday and the Day After’, and exploring how organizations can handle cybersecurity incidents before, during, and after they happen.
Join us to hear:
- What leaders wish they'd known before a cyber attack and how they prepare for future situations now
- Where leaders see cyber security heading and what challenges lie ahead
- How to communicate and collaborate with vendors and partner to implement your crisis response
- How to maintain public trust in your firm, and the importance of executive-level media responses
- And more
- Dan Lohrmann Field CISO Public Sector at Presidio
- Earl Duby CISO at Lear Corporation
- Richard Meeus, Director of Security Technology and Strategy EMEA at Akamai
- Sammy Migues, Product Management Sr. Director at Synopsys