Innovate or perish is the only choice available to tech companies. Innovation ensures a constant state of change—new programming languages, systems, and platforms are introduced often. This constant state of evolution poses new challenges to security.
A penetration (pen) test is a simulated attack on your apps and infrastructure to find exploitable flaws and vulnerabilities. Along with tech and software, pen testing has evolved over the past decade with the introduction of mobile, cloud, big data, IoT, microservices, and more. In this webinar, we will cover
- The new vulnerabilities associated with emerging technologies
- Associated secure coding best practices for developers
- On-premises / cloud network and infrastructure security principles
- Remediation and application of appropriate security controls
- Secure software and environment design