Mark Preston (host), D&B | Adriaan Kom, Visma | Onguard | Sue Chapple, CICM | Ian Defty, Begbies Traynor | Markus Kuger, D&B
The events of the previous year forced many businesses to make fast and dramatic changes to the way they operate. In the space of a few weeks, businesses had to create new strategies and plans that would enable them to maintain their fundamental stability throughout the upheaval.
Strenuous responsibility for these initiatives fell — and continues to fall today — on CFOs and finance teams. As the guardians of the financial health of the business, finance leaders have had to leverage the lessons of the pandemic and address many newly revealed shortcomings in business operations.
To attempt to understand how finance leaders are approaching these challenges, we conducted a survey of more than 1,200 CFOs and other finance professionals. We asked them about their current challenges and their plans for improving their finance operations in 2021, and about how those plans may have needed to change in response to the shifting economic climate.
Join Dun & Bradstreet and UK Finance Leaders to deep dive into these results, debate the economic outlook for this year and discover best practices for overcoming market disruption and instability.
- Explore the economic outlook for the UK in 2021
- Deep dive into Dun & Bradstreet's recently launched CFO survey named "The Dynamic Finance Organisation"
- Panel discussion: best practices for overcoming market instability
- Adriaan Kom, Chief Commercial Officer, Visma | Onguard
- Sue Chapple, Chief Executive, CICM
- Ian Defty, Partner, Begbies Traynor Group
- Markus Kuger, Chief Economist, Dun & Bradstreet
- [Host] Mark Preston, Senior Consultant and Subject Matter Expert, Finance Solutions & External Affairs UKI, Dun & Bradstreet