The introduction of the TNFD’s new framework to improve standards in nature-based disclosure presents a pivotal moment in the journey towards halting and ultimately reversing nature loss by providing organisations with a way to report and act on evolving nature-related risks. With the framework’s implementation now on the horizon, can a new approach to measuring biodiversity impact unlock potential for sustainable business? And how can such an approach drive efforts towards net-zero?
In this webinar, a panel of experts convened by Responsible Investor will discuss key questions including:
- Why does nature matter in the fight against climate change?
- What is the imperative for the private sector in protecting and restoring biodiversity in supply chains?
- How has the TNFD engaged with corporates to build a framework that’s decision-useful?
- What are the challenges in implementing the TNFD framework?
- What are the learnings from TCFD?
- David Croft, Global Head of Sustainability at Reckitt
- Dr Cecile Girardin, Director at Nature-Based Insetting
- Tony Goldner, Executive Director at Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosure (TNFD)
Moderated by Lucy Fitzgeorge Parker, Editor, Responsible Investor