How can ServiceNow transform your HR Service Delivery? Start simplifying HR processes, reducing time spent on routine tasks, and modernizing the employee service experience.
- The Big Picture: Why are we all investing in HR?
- Real World Examples: What's possible in HRSD
- Build your Business Case: Alignment, Impact, and your 4 steps to a killer pitch
- Questions to expect: New demands and changes we see with Acorio clients as ServiceNow HRSD expands
RecordedMar 21 201854 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
With some students and faculty about to return to campus and others learning from home this year, it's clear that COVID-19 has forced Higher Ed to be flexible and adaptive in this new environment for the safety of everyone on campus.
Join us for a candid conversation on Thursday, September 10th at 1:00 PM ET, for our newest webinar, Return to Campus with ServiceNow: 2020 and Beyond.
- Learn from your peers facing campus returns right now, including Ohio State University and the University of California Irvine (and more) in a roundtable discussion
- Find out how ServiceNow solutions like CSM, HRSD, and COVID-19 and Safe Workplace apps can help universities manage and track COVID-19 in 2020 and beyond
Mary Vanatta, Randie Jaffe, Terrell Purlsey, Devon Clarke
Join us for Common Sense Answers for your Biggest CSDM Questions: Breaking Down the ServiceNow Framework.
At 1:00 PM ET, our team will answer your top CSDM questions, like:
- What is the Common Service Data Model?
- What is the value of CSDM, and how do I maximize all of my data?
- How do I align IT and the business with CSDM?
- Plus, get data modeling examples useful for today's world
As we move into this next stage of the "new normal" you may be wondering, how do we return to work safely - and what are the challenges and regulations my organization should be prepared for?
Join Acorio's VP of Solutions & Innovation, Adam Mason, Employee Experience Lead, Stacey Prezel, and VP of Strategic Marketing, Meghan Lockwood, on Tuesday, June 30th at 1:00 PM EST. The webinar will cover:
- The state of Return to Work and real-world client examples from various industries
- ServiceNow's new Back To Work Apps, regulations, and tactics
- How this fits in with your overall Employee Experience and platform strategy
If you can't attend on the 30th, you can still register now and we'll send you the on-demand recording following the live session.
Tom Yeatts, Ellen Daley, Denis Seynhaeve, Meghan Lockwood
Does your customer support feel like a contact sport this month? Unplanned volumes, remote workforces and the unprecedented scale of social change facing the world mean those on the front lines supporting our external (and internal) customers across the globe are working overtime.
Join an All-Star Panel from the Technology C-Suite, including Tom Yeatts (CTO/Chief Strategist for MEDSLED at ServiceNow), Ellen Daley (CEO at Elite Partner Acorio) and Denis Seynhaeve (Chairman and CEO at Technology Partner 3CLogic) for a virtual roundtable discussion on Thursday, April 23rd.
This 30-minute live panel will cover how to manage response, readiness and resiliency while supporting customers in times of crisis and share:
- Real-time examples of enterprises and agencies on the first line of the COVID-19 crisis, and how they have quickly pivoted to support new customer demands
- How to triage your Tier 0 through Tier 3 support to best manage your needs
- New technology strategies – from workflows to telephony call routing – that orgs and institutions are quickly standing up to triage unique needs
- What the Omnichannel call center of the future might look like in light of new customer support challenges
Join us for another virtual roundtable on April 17th with Acorio CSO, Brian Murphy, Client Partner, Josh Scott, and VP of Strategic Marketing, Meghan Lockwood as they discuss how to approach business strategy for 2020 2.0. We'll be chatting about:
- What different layers of leadership should look like around COVID-19
- Our recommendations for how to get ready for 2020 2.0 and what you can control for
Join Acorio visionaries, experts and special guest customer on Friday, April 17th from 10:30AM – 12:00 Noon Eastern as we discuss how enterprises are searching for ways to increase visibility into their software licensing environment and reduce annual costs.
During this webinar, you will hear about how Acorio and ServiceNow Software Asset Management can help:
- Mitigate software license risk
- Optimize your budget
- Stay compliant and prepare for audits
- Learn how to get to business outcomes faster
Ellen Daley, Grant Pulver, Kristin Elliott, Tom Sweeney, Meghan Lockwood
Acorio is introducing a New Weekly Series: ServiceNow Conversations From Home, a roundtable panel for executives and customers to discuss evolving business challenges relevant in real-time.
What looks like “Normal” Business operations are a lot different than they were three weeks ago. Many of our clients in IT, HR, Customer Support, Finance are now adding responsibilities to providing critical operational support for their organizations.
We are getting a lot of questions from customers asking about tips or solutions we've seen with our customers to address current challenges IT departments are facing. How do other companies prioritize everything coming in? In this talk, our experts will share their knowledge to focus on How to Run Remote IT Desks (Lessons from the Front Lines)
Greg Mest, John McCormick, Jared Romaine, Meghan Lockwood
ServiceNow just released its newest upgrade, Orlando!
With Orlando, ServiceNow lives up to its “platform of platforms” strategy, continuing to develop its mobile capabilities and consumer-like experiences. To get a better understanding of all this release offers. Join this webinar to learn about the new features and upgrades like;
- Now Intelligence: Predictive Intelligence, Virtual Agents, and Automation
- Analytic Solutions: Cloud Insights and Advanced Risk Assessments
- Product Enhancements: HR, Asset, CSM & more noteworthy developments
Ellen Daley, Meghan Lockwood, Sarah Carley, Josh Scott
During today’s presentation we’re going to cover three major themes;
- How (and why) Digital Transformation and ESM have hit wide-scale adoption
- The gap between ServiceNow’s value and organizational reality
- And, the human factor in big future trends including AI and machine learning.
So – what all of this means for you is that at the end of today’s presentation you’ll not only have a bunch of hard numbers in your back pocket but also the greater context for how ServiceNow is changing and what it means for you in 2020.
Jared Romaine, Juliet Acuff, John McCormick, Meghan Lockwood
- Review the “baseline” for a successful ServiceNow organization
- Learn about ServiceNow modules and applications
- Find out what your support team should look like (including experience and skills)
- Ensure you're getting 5-star advice
- Take charge of next steps for success: OCM and governance
Carleen Carter, Ken Michelson, Janeen Osselborn, Meghan Lockwood
ServiceNow just released their newest upgrade, New York!
With this release, ServiceNow continues its steady trend of realistic and advantageous improvements. While they continue to focus on being a leader across all of their products, they have centralized around the three big areas; Employees, Customers, and IT.
Check out the product-specific and platform-wide improvements such as;
- Natural language processing takes center stage
- OOB mobility is (finally) a reality
- Significant improvements in ITBM
John Huckle, John Beasley, Marci Parker, Meghan Lockwood
Does your ServiceNow strategy hold-up to the demanding needs of IT, your Customers, and your employees in 2020?
With ServiceNow expanding beyond IT in recent years with Customer Service Management and HR Service Delivery, we see clients building strategic roadmaps that cross the entire enterprise.
In this webinar, you'll learn how roadmaps are changing (and how to effectively communicate ServiceNow's value to your executives), roadmap examples from our clients with varying levels of maturity, the keys to success like governance and organizational change management, and what you can still accomplish in 2019.
Don't miss out on this opportunity - register for the webinar today.
John Huckle, John Beasley, Josh Scott, Dale Meyer-Curley, Scott Lindsay, John McCormick, and Devon Clarke
10 Question Breakdown:
6:20 - 10:32 - We are looking to expand ServiceNow across the platform, what has the most immediate value outside IT? How do I get Senior Leadership to see the value of the platform?
10:32 - 14:04 - What are the questions I should be asking on my RFP?
14:04 - 17:09 - What does it take to run ServiceNow in my organization? What should my team look like?
17:09 - 21:16 - What are the best practices my team should be following?
21:16 - 21:19 - Who benefits from implementing ServiceNow SecOps and how?
21:19 - 35:09 - What is flow designer and how does it relate to workflows?
35:09 - 41:25 - What is the ServiceNow subscription model and what does it mean for my existing custom tables and applications?
41:25 - 49:14 - How do I create something I've never done before, or if I don't know how to develop something?
49:14 - 52:51 - How do I keep current and make my upgrades successful to the point that they become so routine that we can do 2 releases per year?
52:51 - 57:00 - How can or should I develop a roadmap and understand what are the best next steps for my organization?
On Tuesday, May 28th, CSM Practice Lead, Ajay Gautam, and ServiceNow Architect, Richard Norton, are teaming up for a ServiceNow Customer Service Webinar to teach you how to revolutionize your customer experience.
- Find out what your customers are looking for
- Learn about customer frustrations (and how to prevent them) plus the customer journey and business drivers
- Get insight on how ServiceNow CSM can help you
- Review a handful of CSM use cases we see with our clients
Ellen Daley, Grant Pulver, Dana Canavan, James Hamilton, Ryan Dinwiddie, Meghan Lockwood
Learn how to maximize your ServiceNow Knowledge 2019 experience. This team of ServiceNow experts (and Knowledge veterans) will cover everything A-Z K19. Join this webinar to...
- Learn tips to maximize your experience
- Uncover the questions our clients ask us the most
- Find out the three things you absolutely must do to ensure it's the most successful Knowledge conference yet
- Get a preview of two of Acorio's Presentations at K19
Adam Mansfield, Brian Murphy, Jared Romaine, Meghan Lockwood
In this webinar, you'll learn how to maximize your ServiceNow investment with executive strategies to drive long-term platform value. On Tuesday, April 9th, this panel of UpperEdge and Acorio executives will cover how to...
- Strengthen your relationship with ServiceNow and/or your ServiceNow partner
- Build a rock-solid ServiceNow roadmap to avoid common customer challenges
- Make the most out of your time at Knowledge19, ServiceNow's largest annual user conference
Adam Mason, Carleen Carter, Ken Michelson, Meghan Lockwood
Acorio Executives will chat all about ServiceNow Madrid. Join the webinar to learn about:
- The Top Platform Enhancements: Mobile Studio, Agent Workspace, Service Portal, Flow Designer, Automated Testing Framework, Custom App Licensing
- Improvements & Updates in HR, CSM, Problem Management, and Software Asset Management License Workbench
- Upgrading the right way