The Software Asset Management Landscape Has Changed: What You Need to Know
On Tuesday, August 21st, at 1:00 PM ET, 10:00 AM PT, join Carleen Carter, Acorio's Director of Technical Consultants and Solutions, as she presents The Software Asset Management Landscape is Changing: Here's What You Need to Know.
- Software Asset Management Best Practices & Strategy
- Changes with Virtual Machines and Cloud Licenses
- Lower cost and risk with ServiceNow's Software Asset Management
RecordedAug 21 201860 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Join Acorio's Tory Young, HR Practice lead and Jared Romaine, Director of Program Architecture, alongside HappySignals' Katie Bates, VP of Global Partnerships and Alliances as they explore the evolution of EX throughout the past year and beyond. Learn how to build employee trust and transparency in your org, tips on leveraging IT to amplify employee voices, and how to align your short-term goals to drive critical EX initiatives in this hour-long talk.
Acorio's Vice President of ServiceNow Practice, Marci Parker shares her insights about the necessity of Experience across the enterprise. From Employee Experience to Customer Experience and UX, Experience is no longer a bonus, but a necessity.
In this roundtable discussion, Acorio executives, Grant Pulver and Eric Lewis, will dive into how to strategically measure the value ServiceNow brings to your organization. During this talk, we'll dive into questions like:
- How do you measure your process efficiency or process improvements? What metrics are you tracking or would like to track?
- How do you measure if you are getting your value out of the ServiceNow Platform? Do you have your value position defined? What is value to you and how do you measure it?
- How do you measure & monitor accountability within your organizations? Are people upholding their responsibilities? What metrics should you use to measure activities?
Josh Scott, Matt Smith, Tom Urban, Eric Van Blarcum
Everyone is talking about CSDM, but few know how to actualize it. Join Acorio and Align Financials' experts as we dive into the meaning of CSDM 3.0, how it can help you run IT like a business, and how to get started on your own journey.
Want to know which KPIs ServiceNow customers are tracking or what’s on your peers’ ServiceNow roadmaps?
Join our experts and Acorio Executives as they share insights from almost 500 business leaders including:
- How ServiceNow users adapted their strategies over the past year
- How roadmaps have changed in an uncertain business climate
- Current challenges and top initiatives
- Future digital transformation trends users have in sight for 2021 & beyond
Get a "big picture" look at Digital Transformation in modern organizations, how global challenges have dictated technology strategy when it comes to both employees and customers, and how ServiceNow is being utilized throughout the Enterprise (including challenges, results, and roadmap insights).
On Tuesday, June 8th at 12 pm, tune in to learn what is top-of-mind for executives in the ServiceNow ecosystem, how you can adapt your own ServiceNow strategy to optimize and measure the value of the platform, and how you can align your culture to foster better business outcomes.
ServiceNow’s first release in 2021 comes at a time when business, home, and technology have blended into a united Pandemic space, accelerating Digital transformation initiatives across the board for businesses around the world. ServiceNow's Quebec release embraces the platform's best qualities from simplicity to default toward driving real action in the workplace.
Learn more about ServiceNow's Quebec release and join our experts as they dive deep into the upgrade, including:
- New Mobile features like advanced AI text search capability
- The Now Experience UI Builder "interface-lift"
- Tools to help you mitigate business impact and ensure business continuity
Deliver digital workflows that connect people, functions, and systems with innovations in the Now Platform Quebec release.
How do you plan a roadmap to achieve long-term business goals while also adapting to our ever-changing landscape of business in 2021? Our ServiceNow experts are sharing best practices and tips for finding success today and in the unknown future detours of tomorrow.
Join us live on Tuesday, January 26th at 1:00 PM EST to learn:
- Learn 5 keys to building a successful ServiceNow roadmap
- Find how to plan for the unknown: 2021 and beyond
- Get a sneak-peek into Acorio's 2021 Insight & Vision Report
If you can't make it on the 26th, you can still register now and we'll send you the on-demand webinar recording later that day.
Mary Vanatta, Randie Jaffe, Terrell Purlsey, Devon Clarke
Join us for Common Sense Answers for your Biggest CSDM Questions: Breaking Down the ServiceNow Framework.
At 1:00 PM ET, our team will answer your top CSDM questions, like:
- What is the Common Service Data Model?
- What is the value of CSDM, and how do I maximize all of my data?
- How do I align IT and the business with CSDM?
- Plus, get data modeling examples useful for today's world
As we dive into the New Year, Acorio's Employee Experience experts - Adam Mason and Stacey Prezel - are back to discuss what "Return to Work" looks like in 2021, based on the lessons we've learned in the past 9 months as workplaces and colleges have grappled with ongoing challenges of return to work/campus amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join us live on Thursday, January 28th at 1:00 PM EST to learn:
- How ServiceNow can help, including updates to the safe workplace apps
- What long-term Workplace Service Delivery looks like
- Real-World "Return to Work & Campus" Success Stories
If you can't make it on the 28th, you can still register now and we'll send you the on-demand webinar recording later that day.
Ellen Daley, Adam Mason, John Huckle, Pablo Pedreira, Meghan Lockwood
This year, we’ve been upended with a change in velocity of what we might have expected prior to a global pandemic. But, despite it all, we learned new lessons and grew.
So, for what Acorio's leadership can try to predict, this webinar will be a deep dive into:
- Where technology will go
- How we expect to see ServiceNow grow
- Plus changes we can expect to see socially, inside and out of the "world of work"
Ajay Gautam, Toni Siragusa, Troy Jensen, Meghan Lockwood
Join us on Thursday, November 19th at 1:00 PM ET, 10:00 AM PT for our newest webinar, 4 Customer Service Trends & Real-World Industry Solutions to Increase your Optimization and Efficiency Today.
Sign up for the webinar and find out:
- Top trends in Customer Service today and how to increase your customer engagement and loyalty in 2021 and beyond
- Upgrades in CSM from ServiceNow's newest release Paris
- Real-world stories on how Agent Workspace enables optimization and efficiencies for clients today
Greg Mest, Carleen Carter, John McCormick, Allison Holt
With four out of only 60 Certified Master Architects in the world at Acorio, we're taking advantage of our Acorians elite-level of platform expertise.
On Tuesday, October 27th at 1:00 PM we'll dive into some of the top questions our clients and audience ask so you can get a better return on you ServiceNow investment and achieve success in 2021.
- How do you prepare your company for "Return to Work" or create a better experience in the digital world?
- What are the new features within ITOM I should know about?
- What does a "crawl, walk, run" scenario look like for CSDM?
- What are your recommendations for 2021 budgeting or resource constraints?
Join this insightful webinar on Tuesday, October 27th at 1:00 PM ET and register today!
An Elite ServiceNow partner, Acorio is the largest pure-play ServiceNow consultancy in the world. Our commitment is to our clients, to inspire and guide them to realize immediate ROI and ensure long-term success along their entire ServiceNow journey. Focusing 100 percent on ServiceNow, Acorio serves Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 clients in multiple industries ranging from healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, to high tech and retail.