Laks Srinivasan, COO & Georges Smine, VP Product Marketing at Opera Solutions
Even the most successful businesses face revenue growth challenges over time.
To grow revenue organically, businesses have two broad options:
1) Focus on new customers
2) Focus on existing customers
The right answer is probably a combination of both, but in many cases, businesses overlook the advantages of placing proportionately more emphasis on existing customers to drive revenue growth.
By focusing on existing customers, seeking to optimize their “Aspirational Value,” and applying Big Data analytics to massive sets of customer data, businesses can successfully reverse declining revenue, drive revenue growth to new levels, and deliver sustainable growth under different market conditions over time.
Please join us for an informative webinar to learn more about these concepts and review case studies illustrating how three industry-leading companies used Signal Hub from Opera Solutions to successfully grow more revenue from their existing customers.
Key questions that the webinar will address:
1) Why does it often make more sense to focus on driving revenue growth from existing customers than prioritizing new customers?
2) What is “Aspirational Value,” and how can companies apply this concept to support their revenue growth objectives?
3) How can Big Data analytics play a role in accelerating revenue growth from existing customers?
4) What is Signal Hub, and how can it help companies more effectively extract insight from their Big Data, convert it into synthesized intelligence, and apply that intelligence to solve business challenges?
5) How have industry-leading companies successfully generated strong incremental revenue growth by using Signal Hub?
Who should attend:
Business leaders, sales and marketing professionals, analytics professionals, and other key decision-makers in industries that rely on customer analytics