Brian McHenry, Sr. Security Solutions Architect, F5 Networks & Bogdan Viher, Lead Product Evangelist, Comtrade Software
In 2015, the Ponemon Institute reported that the average cost of cybercrime on a compromised business had reached $15 million per year, up 19 percent over 2014. The potential impacts range from immediate costs associated with data loss and recovery, business disruption and downtime to long-term reputation damage, legal fees and lack of consumer trust.
While attacks are becoming increasingly sophisticated, companies are responding to threats from hackers with advanced methods of protection. F5 BIG-IP Application Security Manager (ASM) is one of the best protection tools on the market; this module shields your applications from the top 10 most common web threats, as well as many others. Early detection through the use of security intelligence tools has a significant impact on reducing hacker effectiveness.
Comtrade natively plugs into Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) to collect security critical information from multiple devices with configured ASM modules to alert IT with details about the specific attack type registered. Comtrade users also gain valuable insight into how the infrastructure handles the attack.
In this webinar, you will:
- See few typical attacks on applications
- Watch how ASM protects against these attacks
- Learn the value of monitoring and collecting information in SCOM
- See reports on collected data (ASM statistics, user session report, ASM configuration change report and attacks report)
- Examine use cases that showcase the Comtrade ASM dashboard investigating security incidents