Cisco ACI and Avi Networks deliver automated L2 - L7 services
Application-centric enterprises recognize the importance of automating infrastructure to deliver applications quickly. Software-defined networking solutions such as Cisco ACI enable programmable infrastructure for networking and operations teams. However, appliance-based load balancers require manual configurations, cannot scale horizontally, and are expensive in many cases. They represent a "last-mile" challenge for automation.
A software-defined approach to application services can extend the value delivered by SDN solutions to load balancing and L4-L7 services.
Join Avi Networks to learn how native integration with Cisco APIC/ACI:
• Simplifies deployment with one-click service insertion
• Enables zero-touch autoscaling
• Provides tenant isolation and security
• Reduces troubleshooting time to minutes with pinpoint analytics
RecordedJun 30 201655 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
According to RightScale, 81% of enterprises have a multi-cloud strategy and operate 5 clouds (public and private) on average. So how are businesses handling enterprise-grade load balancing, monitoring, analytics and security of their applications, which are increasingly deployed across on-premises data centers and multi-cloud environments? Avi overcomes the limitations of appliance-based or single-cloud solutions which work only in one environment.
View this webinar to learn how Avi achieves:
- Faster time-to-value - get an easy start on consuming application services and enable businesses to focus on provisioning applications instead of managing infrastructure
- Operational simplicity - reduce the complexities and cost in maintenance, upgrades and gain faster troubleshooting, proactive fault detection and risk mitigation
- Deployment flexibility - deliver the same enterprise features and consistent experience across any environment and with any delivery options SaaS or customer-managed.
Considering moving your data and applications to the cloud? Tune in to learn why Swisscom can deploy services within minutes instead of weeks, using OpenStack and Avi Networks. Learn how Swisscom overcame challenges such as ensuring HA with no single point of failure, achieving zero packet loss in the NFV cloud with multicast traffic and low jitter, and more.
Register for this upcoming webinar to:
- Hear about Swisscom’s IT journey with OpenStack and the Avi Vantage Platform
- Understand key features that Avi Vantage delivered for Swisscom, such as load balancing, elastic scale, an iWAF and security, analytics with a distributed architecture
- See a live demo of the Avi Vantage Platform in action
With modern technologies on the rise, enterprises are increasingly favoring container orchestration platforms like Red Hat OpenShift for their flexibility and developer-centric features. Unfortunately, traditional application delivery controllers (ADCs) limit microservices architectures with inflexible architecture, static capacities, and lack of enterprise-grade features. With Avi, you can harness the potential of modern container services with a full-featured application services platform that offers multi-cloud load balancing, analytics, observability and visibility, automation, security, and much more.
View this webinar to understand:
- Motivation and architecture behind container orchestration platforms like Red Hat OpenShift
- Integration between OpenShift and Avi’s Elastic Service Mesh based on the Avi Vantage Platform
- Use cases including North-South/East-West traffic management, multi-cloud deployments, and more
For years, enterprises have relied on appliance-based (hardware or virtual) load balancers. Unfortunately, these legacy ADCs are inflexible at scale, costly due to overprovisioning for peak traffic, and slow to respond to changes or security incidents.
These problems are amplified as applications migrate to the cloud. In contrast, the Avi Vantage Platform not only elastically scales up and down based on real-time traffic patterns, but also offers ludicrous scale at a fraction of the cost.
Watch this webinar to see how Avi can scale up and down quickly on the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Configure load balancing on Azure to scale up from 0 to 1 million transactions per second (TPS) and down in under 10 minutes
- Learn why hardware or virtual appliances are not an option for modern load balancing in public clouds
- Understand how Avi’s elastic scale dramatically lowers TCO and enhances security, including DDoS attacks
With the advent of automation, iRules have become an artifact of the past. Especially when the most commonly deployed F5 iRules such as HTTP redirects, content switching, or logging, require custom scripting. It can be a huge pain for an IT team to train staff on convoluted syntax and manual conversions. Avi eliminates most iRules (#iRulesNoMore) – basic or advanced – with native point-and-click functionalities.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How over 75% of F5 iRules can be accommodated by native point-and-click features
- Top 10 iRules that can be migrated to native policies on the Avi Vantage Platform
- How advanced and custom use cases are easily configured with Avi’s DataScript
Ashish Shah, Avi Networks and Hussein Khazaal, Nuage Networks
Enterprises want to bring agility and security to IT operations. Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP) offers a scalable and secure multi-cloud SDN platform and the Avi Vantage Platform delivers multi-cloud load balancing, security, and analytics. Together, the joint L2-L7 SDN solution provides:
- Automated, secure, and elastic application delivery
- Per-tenant SLA guarantees with application availability, security, and monitoring
- Operational streamlining and simplicity with OpenStack integration
Are you tired of troubleshooting with TCPdump? The Avi Vantage Platform is here to help. Learn how you can abandon your decades-old CPU-intensive logging tools – and gain intuitive, real-time analytics, faster time-to-resolution, modern SSL encryption, and (most importantly) happy IT teams focused on delivering applications.
Register for this Avi webinar to #ByeByeTCPdump forever and learn:
- Why TCPdump should be your tool of last resort
- How headers compressed with HTTP/2, SSL leveraging PFS, and distributed systems have rendered certain tools useless
- How automation and visibility can help you troubleshoot more quickly
- How you can replace TCPdump with intelligent logs and analytics
Matt Karnowski, Solutions Architect & Lei Yang, Director of Product Marketing, Avi Networks.
Analytics and data are at the root of better decision-making and automation. Today's agile application environments require IT to troubleshoot issues fast and automate common application delivery tasks. Splunk helps enterprises all over the world make better decisions with their machine data. Avi Networks delivers an analytics-driven platform for highly-automatable application networking services.
Together, the solutions deliver a powerful complement of analytics services that help IT administrators deliver better services. The joint application is available for download from the Splunk Marketplace.
Learn how to:
Analyze and troubleshoot networking issues in real time
Record and replay traffic events to identify latency issues
Generate rich application insights through Avi's integration with Splunk
Try out Avi Networks on the Splunk Marketplace
Does your automation require more or less work? Avi's take is less. That’s why Avi offers zero-code multi-cloud automation for Day 0 and Day 1+. DevOps and IT teams can achieve self-service application and infrastructure resources provisioning (Day 0) without writing custom scripts per app or per cloud. We will walk you through how to leverage Ansible and Terraform to automate tasks throughout the lifecycle of an application (Day 1+) using YAML-based declarative configurations.
Learn how to:
- Achieve efficient, repeatable, and automated app provisioning without writing code
- Use Ansible roles and modules or Terraform providers to easily automate common tasks
- Deploy across multi-cloud environments with consistent experience without customizations
- Gain visibility into app performance and apply closed-loop analytics to drive automation
The Microsoft Azure Cloud is the cloud platform of choice for many enterprises in their digital transformation journey. Migrating applications to the public cloud require strategic considerations for application networking services, like load balancing, visibility, and performance monitoring. Register for this webinar to learn how Avi’s Intent-Based Application Services Platform helps Adobe deliver its digital experiences on Azure.
- Confidently migrating applications to the cloud
- Best practices for application networking in the cloud
- How to elastically scale applications
- Ways to optimize deployments across hybrid clouds
Cisco and Avi Networks have reinvented application services, like load balancing, WAF and container service mesh, through intent-based networking. Simply declare your desired outcome and let Cisco and Avi do the rest. Join Cisco and Avi Networks to learn how L2-7 Network Automation works to make operations — and your life — easier.
Attendees will learn:
- Simplified deployment with one-click service provisioning on an ACI network
-Zero-touch autoscaling for applications and services with an elastic, cloud-native experience both on-premises and in public cloud
-Per-app and per-tenant isolation and security for a fully segmented network
-Faster troubleshooting in seconds with real-time app security and performance monitoring
Continuous delivery is becoming increasingly critical but it still remains a hard problem many enterprises struggle with. We will present lessons learned from the CI/CD transformation of 1000s of legacy monolith applications and how to achieve new levels of automation for cloud applications in day 0 and day 1+ scenarios.
We will show how to fully automate to achieve true continuous delivery using Ansible and Avi. We will show how to use analytics to express and automate application evaluation and ML-based traffic switching without any downtime.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- What Canary and Blue/Green continuous delivery patterns are
- What decisions are involved in continuous delivery
- How to define and measure SLAs as applications are upgraded
- How to avoid service and traffic disruptions during the continuous delivery
- How to automate continuous delivery using Ansible and Avi
Ashish Shah, Sr. Director of Product - Avi Networks
Security breaches are on the rise. According to the Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report 2018, web application attacks are the number one source of breaches, but web application security—especially as web applications are increasingly deployed outside of traditional on-premise environments—is lagging. As a result, regulations and compliance needs are increasingly reinforcing the need for web application security. This webinar will focus on regulations such as GDPR, PCI DSS, and HIPAA and their impact on what you need to do for web security. You will learn how advances in Web Application Firewalls and application insights can help you achieve your security and compliance goals.
Ashish Shah, Sr. Director of Product - Avi Networks
Microsoft Azure is the cloud platform of choice for many enterprises to run their applications. Migrating applications to Azure requires specific strategies for application networking services such as load balancing, visibility, and performance monitoring. We have developed a step-by-step guide to setting up scalable application networking services in Microsoft Azure based on the application migration experiences of Fortune 500 enterprises.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
Best practices for load balancing in Microsoft Azure
Analyzing application performance
How to elastically scale applications on demand
Ways to optimize deployments across hybrid clouds
The adoption of public cloud is gathering momentum. Organisations such as Adobe are hosting mission critical and customer facing applications in Azure for instance. Such applications do however need full enterprise grade services such as load balancing to deliver the quality application experience that customers expect, but also to streamline and automate the delivery of the applications. That is why Adobe deploys Avi in Azure for many of its applications
Join our webinar to learn about Next-gen application networking services from Avi Networks, where we discuss:
•Enterprise-grade load balancing for Microsoft Azure applications and the simplicity of migratingapplications.
•Central management across multiple Azure VNets.
•Consistent application architecture across Azure and data center.
•Automated provisioning of load balancers with on-demand cloud-native experience. Complete REST APIs for automation and integration for Azure VNets, scale-set, and Azure DNS.
•Simplified operations with application visibility and performance insights.
•Elastic scale-out of load balancers and back-end application servers based on real-time traffic data.
We look forward to seeing you on the webinar.
Die Avi Vantage Plattform bietet Enterprise-class Load Balancing, Web Application Firewall (WAF) und Application Analytics. Dank der Software-definierten Architektur von Avi Vantage ist nicht nur die nahtlose Integration in OpenStack möglich, sondern es können alle Komponenten der Avi Vantage Plattform auch innerhalb von OpenStack, z.B. als virtuelle Maschine oder Container, betrieben werden. Avi Vantage bietet Enterprise-class Load Balancing as a Service (LBaaS) und ermöglicht die automatisierte Bereitstellung innerhalb von OpenStack Umgebungen.
In diesem Webinar zeigt die Firma Avi Networks unter anderem:
- Native Integration mit OpenStack Neutron, Nova, Keystone und Horizon
- Verschiedene Deployment Methoden, z.B. Provider Mode oder Tenant Mode
- Application Analytics und automatische Skalierung auf Basis von Real-Time Performance Daten
- Zentrale Verwaltung von verteilten Load Balancing Services
- Automatische Bereitstellung weiterer Load Balancer mittels Heat, Ansible und Co.
A load balancer lives in a critical position between your applications and your end-users. This placement can deliver incredible value in terms of analytics, performance, and cost savings—but only if your load balancer is architected realize this potential. This live workshop will explore the technology and value behind the Smart Load Balancer. As an attendee, you will:
• Learn differences between Smart Load Balancers and Legacy Load Balancers.
• Understand the value of Smart Load Balancers in traditional and modern use cases.
• See a live demonstration of Avi Networks’ Smart Load Balancer in action.
ZK Research conducted a recent study of the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) market and finds that the landscape for load balancers and ADCs is rapidly changing in the face of these market forces.
Join Principal Analyst Zeus Kerravala for an informative session to learn:
• Common application delivery challenges
• On-premises vs. cloud considerations for ADCs
• Trends in delivering cloud-native applications
• Trends in troubleshooting
• Future solutions being considered
• What are the features most in demand that network engineers aren't getting
In diesem Webinar lernen sie die neue Distributed Web Application Firewall von Avi Networks kennen. Diese basiert auf der verteilen Architektur der Avi Vantage Plattform und ermöglicht somit die einfache Skalierung (Scale-up und Scale-out) um ihren Performanceanforderungen gerecht zu werden.
Die Web Application Firewall bietet unteranderem Funktionen wie OWASP Top 10 Attack Mitigation, OWASP Core Ruleset (Version 3.0.2), Detection and Enforcement mode und Guided false-positive Mitigation.
Dank der in Avi Vantage integrierten Analytics Engine können sie endlich genau identifizieren welche Angriffe stattfinden und durch die Vorschlagsmechanismen das Regelwerk sehr einfach anpassen.
30 Seconds to Application Services in Any Data Center or Cloud
Avi Networks gives you public-cloud-like flexibility for application services beyond load balancing including analytics, predictive autoscaling, micro-segmentation, and self-service IT in any private or public cloud. Unlike legacy ADCs which cause overprovisioning and overspending, the Avi Vantage Platform delivers agile, software defined application services that mirrors next generation data center architectures.