UnaVista | LSEG, Message Automation | Broadridge Financial Solutions
As part of your SFTR preparation process, many firms in the industry will need to know more about their clients in order to prepare adequate plans in place ahead of the deadline in advance of this important regulation.
Having a structured approach can, no doubt, help financial institutions to achieve an effective client outreach process necessitated by new regulatory compliance obligations, such as, in this case, SFTR, ensuring a fully tracked, efficient and client-centric approach to collecting data and documentation.
In this webinar, UnaVista and Broadridge come together to discuss 5 key components of that outreach that are critical but can sometimes get overlooked, including:
• How to get the required reference data (LEI, ISINs)?
• Who will generate UTI?
• Are they small non-financial counterparties (NFC-)?
• Do they have a non-EEA reporting obligation?
• Agreeing on the workflow
Our panel of experts will also discuss quick polls and answer any audience questions during the live webinar and real-time Q&A session.
11 September 2019 at 3.00pm London | 4.00pm Paris | 10.00am New York
Even if you cannot attend on the date, we encourage you to register anyway. The webinar will be recorded and we’ll make the link available to all registrants who are unable to join us live.
• Catherine Talks, Product Manager, UnaVista | London Stock Exchange Group; and
• Dean Bruyns, Senior Product Manager, Message Automation | Broadridge Financial Solutions.
Hosted by: UnaVista | London Stock Exchange Group