Andrew Dyson, Steven Holland, Tim Martins and Adrian Dale
The SFTR Breakfast Briefing was organised to help reporting firms understand key issues affecting firms with a reporting obligation. Upon registration, we asked our attendees what they would like to find out from the event.
The key topics included:
- The market's state of readiness
- Reconciliation of life-cycle events
- Key focus for reporting firms over the next 12 months
These key topics formed basis of our panel discussion by our expert panellists.
The event was moderated by Andrew Dyson, CEO of ISLA
- Steven Holland, SFTR Product Manager, UnaVista
- Tim Martins, Head of Repo and Money Markets, MTS
- Adrian Dale, Director of SFTR Product Development, IHS Markit