EU Angle – Brexit: What does it mean for regulatory reporting
UnaVista | London Stock Exchange Group
About this talk
Replay - This webinar is aimed at EU based firms with regulatory reporting requirements. This webinar will look at what Brexit means for regulatory reporting. Our presenters will take you through the factors you need to consider when reporting from the EU to a venue (Turquoise), APA (TRADEcho) and ARM (UnaVista) in a post-Brexit world.
- What does Brexit mean for firms based in EU reporting to the UK?
- How to determine where your reporting obligation is
- What do they need to do to prepare
- What the differences across MiFID II, EMIR and SFTR
- Adam Wood, Head of Europe, Turquoise
- Ben Duckworth, Head of Business Development, TRADEcho
- Tom Wieczorek, MD Product Management, UnaVista