Eddie Grant, Director of Technical Connection and Declan Lamyman Associate Partner, St. James's Place Wealth Management
Join Eddie Grant and Declan Lamyman of St. James’s Place Wealth Management to learn how to ensure your financial planning foundations are solid, both from a business and personal perspective.
This webinar will help you to gain a deeper understanding of the importance of carrying out a tax health check to ensure the stability of your financial future and will give you useful tips on how to benefit from tax-saving strategies, especially if you’re self-employed or run a business.
The basics of Tax Alpha
- The importance of financial planning – how to optimise the use of tax strategies
- Achieving outperformance – take advantage of those tax saving strategies
- Protecting returns on your investments
Engagement Alpha with St. James’s Place
- Maximising clients after tax returns through tax efficient investments
- Tax Alpha – not to be confused with tax efficiency
- How much of a performance edge does Tax Alpha give to portfolio returns over lifetime savings and investments?
An overview of St. James’s Place Wealth Management
Q & A session with the presenters
St. James's Place have 20 years’ experience of supporting and assisting some of the most successful and experienced financial advisory and wealth management practices in the UK today, which are at the heart of our business. That ‘Partnership’ consists of 4,711 qualified advisers, ranging from sole traders to large businesses who offer a range of award-winning wealth management services.