The author Maya Angelou has said: “…people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
The fact is security that doesn’t work for your people, doesn’t work.
We need to understand our own ‘human operating systems’ to ensure we can be effective in designing and managing innovative and collaborative solutions for our own ‘human error’ – the most significant threat to our organisations security and resilience. If, like us, you believe that there is a better way to achieve lasting behaviour change, then join us and share your experiences and insights.
The webinar will:
- Outline and illustrate some of the principles that should underpin an engaging and effective cyber awareness training.
- Highlight the critical questions you should be asking in assessing any awareness training solution.
- Highlight techniques now being used to make cyber awareness training engaging and fun,
- Discuss new research designed to develop real ‘people-centred’ security.
- Nick Wilding, General Manager, Cyber Resilience, AXELOS and Head of RESILIA Frontline
- Amar Singh, Founder and CEO, Cyber Management Alliance
- Lizzie Coles-Kemp, Professor of Information Security, Royal Holloway, University of London