New and stringent guidelines on Incident Reporting and the ever-rising threat of cyber crime has made Incident Response a top priority for almost everyone. But while others seem to articulate the importance of an IR Plan with impressive lucidity and talk of how useful their template is, are you struggling to even get started?
Do you feel your organisation and you are still lagging behind in bringing an effective IR plan to life? If your answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place!
Join us as we show you how to actually start and complete your Incident Response Plan template in 45 minutes! More importantly, we’ll discuss how to really create a plan that will help your business identify, contain and mitigate a real-life incident.
Why Us? As creators of the UK’s NCSC Assured Training in Cyber Incident Planning and Response, we are experts on the subject. We’ve helped numerous organisations get their IR plans off the ground and achieve better Incident Response capabilities, timelines and processes. Let us help YOU now.
What will you learn in this workshop?
- The importance of a Cyber Incident Response Plan.
- The components of a good Cyber Incident Response Plan.
- How to actually create and complete a Cyber Incident Response Plan template.
- How to test and update a Cyber IR Plan.
Intended Workshop Outcomes: By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand and explain the importance of an Incident Response Plan.
- Identify and incorporate the components of an IR plan based on NIST guidance.
- Create an effective and fit-for-purpose Cyber Incident Response plan.
- Test and update your existing Incident Response Plan if you already have one.