John Ellis, Chief Strategist, Cyber Security (APJ), Akamai & Michael Smith, Chief Technology Officer, Security (APJ), Akamai
The Fourth Industrial Revolution is in all full swing with the Internet at its core. While the Internet is connecting everyone and everything it also connects us to a variety of nefarious threat actors, who have found ways to exploit and monetize many aspects of our digital world. In recent times, one area has been DDoS, which has become one of the top cyber threats du jour.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Historical developments in the DDoS threat landscape
- How criminal operators are building out their botnets – discover, infect, operate and maintain
- Technical examination of new botnet trends such as the Mirai IoT botnet
- Architectural concepts and design for DDoS mitigation solutions - covering cloud and data centre environments
- Response strategies to defending and responding to DDoS attacks
- Predictions for future and next steps.
Join Akamai and (ISC)² on Feb 15 (Wed) at 13:00 (Singapore time) and learn about the DDoS threats of past, present and future.
- John Ellis, Chief Strategist, Cyber Security (Asia-Pacific & Japan), Akamai
- Michael Smith, Chief Technology Officer, Security (Asia-Pacific & Japan), Akamai
- Clayton Jones, Managing Director, Asia-Pacific, (ISC)²