Chuan-Wei Hoo, CISSP, Group CISO, ST Engineering & Jeremy Daly, SSCP, Cybersecurity Product Manager, DDLS
Cybersecurity is a booming industry that suffers from a lack of skilled personnel. Organizations from technology and manufacturing to retailers, airlines, and shipping, to financial services and healthcare, government and federal sectors are all seeking skilled and experienced security staff. In fact, it is predicted that there will be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity jobs globally by 2021.
IT and Risk Management professionals have many of the underlying knowledge, skills and experience needed to enter the field of cybersecurity. So, do you have what it takes to be a cybersecurity professional?
In this webinar, you will learn:
• Why cybersecurity is a great choice for a exciting and fulfilling career;
• How you can use your current knowledge, skills and experience and hone it towards a cybersecurity career;
• Attaining broad security knowledge with the (ISC)² SSCP certification;
• How a security certification will help you become a better cyber professional;
• Which areas of knowledge the SSCP security certification covers
• Chuan-Wei Hoo, CISSP, Group Chief Information Security Officer, Group Information Security Office, ST Engineering IHQ Pte. Ltd; Technical Advisor, Asia Pacific, (ISC)²
• Jeremy Daly, SSCP, Cybersecurity Product Manager, DDLS
• Tony Vizza, CISSP, CCSP, Director of Cybersecurity Advocacy, APAC, (ISC)²