Stuart Clarke, CTO, Cybersecurity, Nuix; John Douglas, Technical Director, First Response
Data volumes are growing in both size and complexity; we have increasingly less control and awareness of the data we hold. In this session, we will highlight the benefits of information governance practices enabling organisations to build intelligence about their own data and identify their critical information assets. In the event of a data breach or security incident, this information provides actionable intelligence, allowing you to discover and respond to an incident before the matter escalates into a crisis.
1. Understand the basic principles required to understand your data
2. See how leveraging intelligence can get you to the answer faster
3. Extract hidden links and relationships with analytics
Join Nuix and (ISC)² on Dec 07 (Wed) at 02:00p.m. (Singapore time) in learning how to add intelligence to investigations (focus on data breach investigations).
- Stuart Clarke, Chief Technical Officer, Cybersecurity, Nuix
- John Douglas, Technical Director, First Response
SC Leung, CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CBCP;
Member, Asia-Pacific Advisory Council, (ISC)²