Ryan Jones, Principal Sales Engineer, APAC, Cofense
As the phishing threat landscape continues to evolve at a pace that technology is unable to keep up with, organizations are turning to phishing awareness and simulation programs to plug the gap. Is your phishing awareness program keeping up with this changing landscape?
Join Cofense and (ISC)² on Nov 27, 2019 (Wed) at 14:00 (GMT +8) as we explore the attributes of a modern phishing awareness program and see what our data, based on millions of phishing simulations, shows about awareness programs and simulation exercises.
You will learn:
- The statistical advantage of using an email reporting tool
- The important role the end user plays in active defense
- How often you need to send simulations for maximum resiliency
- The advantages of basing simulations on active threats, not random dangers
- Why ‘phish testing’ is the enemy of true phishing defense
Presenter: Ryan Jones, Principal Sales Engineer, APAC, Cofense
Moderator: Kawin Boonyapredee, CISSP, Chief Cyber Strategist, Booz Allen Hamilton