Neha Malhotra, Credit Suisse; Robert Laurie, David Lynas Consulting & Tony Vizza, (ISC)²
According to Gartner, worldwide security spending on cloud security increased by over 30% in 2019-20, while overall IT spending dedicated to cloud will increase significantly in 2021. Coupled with the rapid adoption of cloud due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for cloud security professionals has become acute and opportunities abound for those in cybersecurity who want to maximise their personal development with cloud security skills.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• What security in the cloud looks like;
• What the ‘shared responsibility model’ for cloud security entails;
• What personnel certifications for cloud security will do for individuals and the organisations they work for;
• Why a vendor-agnostic accreditation is critical for organisations which increasingly are using a multi-cloud strategy;
• The merits of the (ISC)² CCSP cloud security certification for a cloud security professional as well as the steps involved to attain accreditation.
• Robert Laurie, CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, (ISC)² Authorized Instructor; Enterprise Security Architect, David Lynas Consulting
• Neha Malhotra, CISSP, CCSP, Director Communications, (ISC)² Singapore Chapter; Vice President, Cybersecurity Program Manager, Credit Suisse
• Tony Vizza, CISSP, CCSP, Director of Cyber Security Advocacy, Asia-Pacific, (ISC)²