Bharath Sathyanarayan, Sr. Solutions Engineer(SAP), Networks & Security, Keysight Technologies
When you hear the words "Threat Intelligence", what's the first thing that comes to mind? Back-end research? Threat Hunting? It's easy to categorize threat intelligence as a reactive tool - best suited for things like root-cause analysis - but it's so much more than that. In this webinar you will learn how organizations from all industry verticals use Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) to accurately assess their security risk, identify misconfigurations, and reveal the gaps that need fixing to optimize the security and robustness of its networks:
• Operationalize MITRE ATT&CK as part of your security program.
• Join us to discover how applying threat intelligence can help you
• Answer the question "Am I more secure today than I was yesterday?"
• Reduce your attack surface by blocking the latest threats
• Maximize your threat hunting capability with real-time insights into botnets, phishing, etc.
• Stay ahead of attackers by researching the latest attack signatures
Presenter: Bharath Sathyanarayan, Sr. Solutions Engineer(SAP), Networks & Security, Keysight Technologies
Moderator: Victor Yeo, CISSP, President (ISC)² Singapore Chapter