SC Leung, (ISC)² Board of Directors, Jana Subramanian, (ISC)² Authorized Instructor, Tony Vizza, Director of Advocacy, (ISC)²
With more businesses running vital business functions in the cloud, the demand for cloud security professionals has never been higher.
CCSP is a vendor-neutral certification, ensuring certified practitioners have the security knowledge to successfully secure any cloud environment, not a specific vendor platform. As you build your career, earning the globally recognized CCSP certification will help you become a valuable asset to your team and organization, and proves you have what it takes to manage cloud security risks.
In this 60-min online information session, you will learn:
- Why you should gain your edge as a cloud security expert
- The value of CCSP certification
- What you will learn in official training for the CCSP exam
- What to expect from the CCSP exam
- How to become endorsed and earn the CCSP certification
And, get to ask any question that will support your certification journey.
Save your spot and begin your CCSP certification journey today!
- SC Leung, CISSP, CCSP, By-Laws Committee Chair, (ISC)² Board of Directors; Centre Manager, HKCERT
- Janakiraman Subramanian, CISSP, CCSP, (ISC)² Authorized Instructor
- Tony Vizza, CISSP, CCSP, Director of Cybersecurity Advocacy, APAC, (ISC)²