Raghu Nandukamara, Field CTO, EMEA and APAC, Illumio; Andrew Kay, Regional Sales Engineer, APAC, Illumio
Despite acknowledging its security benefits, many organizations hesitate to implement a Zero Trust model.
An "all or nothing" approach to Zero Trust is a tall and unsustainable task. What if you took a more incremental, agile approach that allows your organization to make realistic steps toward achieving Zero Trust?
Join Illumio and (ISC)2 when Illumio's Field CTO Raghu Nandukamara will join forces with Andrew Kay, Director Systems Engineering to discuss areas such as:
• Why taking a waterfall approach to rolling out Zero Trust is fraught with risk of failure
• How adopting an agile mindset significantly improves the chances of success of achieving the Zero Trust security goals
• The six steps to pragmatically build your Zero Trust security program using a repeatable process
• How security controls like segmentation can help tackle focus areas such as workload protection
• A demonstration of each of the six steps in action in the context of segmentation – see how an application is taken through the full cycle
• Understand the importance of context-based visibility and continuous monitoring to facilitate and continuously improve the security posture
Presenter: Raghu Nandukamara, Field CTO, EMEA and APAC, Illumio
Presenter: Andrew Kay, Regional Sales Engineer, APAC, Illumio
Moderator: Paolo Miranda, CISSP, Vice President, (ISC)² Singapore Chapter