Tony Vizza, CISSP, CCSP, Director of Advocacy, (ISC)²
With more and more organizations moving their operations to multi-cloud environments, IT and security professionals with specialized cloud knowledge will be in demand. Becoming a CCSP demonstrates to potential employers and business partners that you have the technical skills needed to secure valuable assets in the cloud.
The vendor-neutral, globally recognized CCSP certification proves your expertise, advances your career, and gains support from a community of cybersecurity leaders here to help you throughout your professional development journey.
Where do you begin your certification journey in cloud security? What do you need to study? How do you even get started in a vast field with so many areas, and so many opportunities?
Join this online information session, and you will learn:
• Why it has never been more important to become a Certified Cloud Security Professional
• What are the essential qualifications of a Cloud Security Leader
• What is the earning potential
• Recent changes regarding the CCSP exam
• The topics covered in the CCSP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge)
• The merits and benefits of CCSP certification for you as well as the steps involved to attain accreditation.
And, you can ask any question that will support your certification journey.
Save your spot now and begin your professional development journey with (ISC)2!