Reuben Koh, Director, Security Technology & Strategy – APJ, Akamai
In the latest Akamai DNS Traffic Insights Threat Report, our research teams reflect on the most significant and outstanding attack trends and security incidents seen in 2022 thus far.
With more than 1 of 10 monitored devices communicating at least once to domains associated with malware, ransomware, phishing, or command and control (C2), organizations need to stay vigilant to protect against emerging DNS threats.
In this webinar, get the full scoop on DNS trends across the globe, including:
• 2022 H1 DNS Traffic Threat Insights
• Latest Phishing attacks and techniques
• DNS Cybersquatting and fake domains
• Vulnerability of anti-malware solutions to DNS attacks
• Key Recommendations and Takeaways
Speaker: Reuben Koh, Director, Security Technology & Strategy – APJ, Akamai
Moderator: Neha Malhotra, CISSP, CCSP, Executive Committee Director, (ISC)² Singapore Chapter