Google for Jobs: Mass Disruption or a New Opportunity for HR Leaders?
Tim Sackett, President at HRU Technical Resources and Leigh-Margaret Stull of Careerbuilder
About this talk
All the things you can’t “Google” to find out how to attract more talent.
The recent launch of Google for Jobs has instantly dominated the conversation within every talent acquisition circle. Most of what you hear is opinion on what might happen next, but as talent acquisition leaders, we are less interested in what might happen and more interested in how to leverage Google for Jobs right now.
Join talent acquisition expert Tim Sackett and Leigh-Margaret Stull to learn how to make the biggest impact on your organization’s ability to attract the best talent on the planet. The talent landscape is shifting, but there are simple things you can do right now to stay out in front.
This webinar will include:
• 5 simple things you can do right now to take advantage of Google for Jobs.
• What every TA leader needs to know about their job postings to attract the most talent.
• How to shift resources within talent acquisition to take advantage of this new landscape.
• How to leverage Google for Jobs to expand and build your talent pipelines.
• Post and Pray” is dead; there’s a new game in town.
With every major disruption we can find great opportunity. Careerbuilder has found a number of opportunities for recruiting organizations big and small and are ready to share these insights with you. As one of Google for Jobs’ first talent acquisition partners, we can break through the noise and help you utilize these major changes right now.
Join our webcasts focused on best practices and insights for the Talent Acquisition space for recruiters, managers, directors, hiring managers and anyone who wants to learn about the latest recruitment trends across all industries.…