Jennifer Royer, DocuSign; Austin Walls-Barcellos, Covered California; Paul Clanton (moderator), Center of Digital Government
Covered California – the state of California’s official healthcare marketplace – helps ensure individuals, families and small businesses can find low-cost health insurance. But paper-based processes previously made it harder for the organization to quickly and efficiently provide coverage to citizens who needed it. So Covered California implemented a digital agent enrollment process to streamline internal administration and offer customers a higher level of service.
Watch this webinar to hear the story of Covered California’s digital transformation, and how accelerating digital agreements and signatures can help your agency provide better citizen-facing services. Topics covered:
- Redesigning core government processes
- Achieving more by integrating digital systems
- Measuring impact and time savings
- Automating workflows to reduce errors and incorrect information
- Improving compliance and security with digital audit trails