Stephan Werner, Lars Gedlich, experts from DWS
From Farm to Fork... with DWS Global Agribusiness
The fundamental outlook across agricultural commodities remains constructive. Underlying agribusiness fundamentals have improved to levels not seen over the last eight years. We expect that this season we will have the strongest net farm income in the US since 2013, driven by higher grain prices and governmental support for US farmers.
What really makes Agribusiness stocks interesting:
- Significant uptick of soft commodities prices have improved farmer’s income
- Increased corn and soybean demand from China
- US corn and soybeans stock-to-use ratios remain below historical average
- Investment needs to modernize agricultural equipment
- New application fields by using digital solutions and new technologies
_Stephan Werner, Global Sector Head Materials
_Lars Gedlich, Senior Product Specialist Equities, LRA, SQI
_Isabel de Liniers, Senior Sales DWS as moderator
Valid for 1 hour EFPA training for Spanish clients.