Michael Lewis, Head of Research ESG, DWS
ESG TALKS - The climate series: How corporates are addressing CO2 reduction around the world
Please join DWS's ESG TALKS webinar series where Michael Lewis, Head of Research ESG will discuss current issues impacting responsible and sustainable investing.
On Thursday 21 June at 2:30 pm CEST, Michael will be joined by Priscilla Lu, Head of Asia Pacific, Sustainable Investments at DWS and Eoin White from The Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). Together they will discuss how companies can address CO2 reduction as part of their net zero sustainability objectives. The panel will also explore renewable energy options in China, where a third of the world’s manufacturing base is located.
- The routes global corporates are taking to drive CO2 reduction
- The role of standard setters in Europe and the work to evolve & improve towards Net Zero
- Examining the challenges with a focus on corporate supply chains
- How multinational companies are addressing their exposures in China, the world’s largest carbon market, by using onshore RMB liquidity to get green certificates
- Eoin White from The Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi)
- Priscilla Lu, Head of Asia Pacific, Sustainable Investments at DWS
- Michael Lewis, Head of Research ESG, DWS