You can find an overview of the presenters in the description
The issue of sustainability is multifaceted. Climate is undoubtedly the most obvious and urgent task. Climate is also directly linked to social factors as it affects multiple areas of the economy, such as agricultural activity, food and water security, health effects, education and the security of livelihoods. In addition, the Covid-19 crisis has put a sharper focus on social aspects and specifically the support systems companies are providing to their staff, their suppliers and the communities within which they operate. Hence with good reason are institutional investors increasingly turning their attention also to the 'S' when it comes to sustainable investing.
We are delighted to invite you to participate in this webinar, together with Eurosif expert Victor van Hoorn, where we will provide insights on:
- The direction of travel for the sustainable finance industry in Europe and the pathway of regulation
- How will social investing impact corporates, asset managers and asset owners
- What investors can achieve not just in terms of financial returns but also in the ambition of encouraging companies to bring the S-factor into focus
- Victor van Hoorn, Executive Director, Eurosif
- Nezhla Mehmed, Portfolio Manager Equity Active
- Michael Lewis, Head of Research ESG, DWS
- Olivier Souliac, Head of Index Strategy & Analytics, DWS
The webinar will run for 45 minutes, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session.
We look forward to your participation.