Michael Lewis, Danielle Brassel, Gunnar Friede, Dirk Schlueter
The Climate Series: Net Zero Developments and Implications for asset class risks, returns and strategic allocation
Please join DWS's ESG TALKS webinar series where Michael Lewis, Head of Research ESG will discuss current issues impacting responsible and sustainable investing.
On Tuesday 7 June at 10:30 am CEST, Michael will be joined by Danielle Brassel from Zurich Insurance Group and DWS colleagues Gunnar Friede and Dirk Schlueter for the first of three ESG Talks dedicated to setting Net Zero investment goals. The panel will discuss ESG in Strategic Asset Allocation taking into account optimization scenarios including Paris Alignment and EU Principle Adverse Impact (PAI).
- Key developments in investors’ net zero strategies and stewardship initiatives
- Implications of the Bank of England’s climate scenarios for long-term (10 year) traditional asset class returns
- Integrating climate and sustainability considerations into Strategic Asset Allocation
- Danielle Brassel, Responsible Investment Analyst, Zurich Insurance Group
- Gunnar Friede, Head of ESG Multi Asset & Solutions, DWS
- Dirk Schlueter, Co-Head of House of Data, DWS
- Michael Lewis, Head of Research ESG, DWS