Dan Waugh, Jon Duffy, Travis Foley, Sandra Douglass Morgan, Rui Pinto Proença, Ellen Whittem
From Macau to London to Las Vegas, the gaming industry is slowly emerging from an unprecedented global shutdown. As each jurisdiction takes conservative steps towards reopening their gaming facilities for business, taking into consideration new mandates requiring social distancing and other health and safety precautions for both patrons and employees, we are all wondering how the industry will adapt its services to provide the gambling experience customers expect in a safe environment. Featuring a panel of industry experts from around the world, this webinar will explore the challenges, hurdles and opportunities that the industry is facing and what the short and long-term lasting impacts on gaming operations and the industry as a whole might be.
Moderated by Dan Waugh, a Partner with Regulus Partners, the panelists will be:
· Jon Duffy, Senior Vice President, Corporate Assurance & Regulatory Affairs, Genting UK
· Travis Foley, Chief Operations Officer & Executive Vice President, Operations, BMM Testlabs
· Sandra Douglass Morgan, Chairwoman, Nevada Gaming Control Board
· Rui Pinto Proença, Managing Partner, MdME Lawyers
· Ellen Whittemore, Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Wynn Resorts