Caroline Jeanneau / Darren Anderson / David Llewellyn
As we emerge from a challenging period for the sector, vending players are innovating to keep pace with increased consumer demand and expectations.
More than ever, vending operators must engage customers while also enhancing their operational efficiency. That’s why, to meet both the operators and shoppers’ expectations, and better respond to new vending challenges, there are solutions that enable merchants to provide their customers with the payment methods they prefer.
Speaking on the webinar will be:
• Caroline Jeanneau, Head of Vending Offer, GSV at Worldline
• Darren Anderson, Business Development Manager Self-Service, GSV at Worldline
• David Llewellyn, Chief Executive of the AVA: The Vending & Automated Retail Association
In this webinar, Worldline will explore:
• The impact of COVID-19 on the sector
• The shift to touchless commerce and payment trends over the last 12 months
• How payments are bringing new experiences to Vending Companies
• 2021 and beyond - what are the challenges to overcome?