Watch this 10-minute webcast on how to avoid the most common pitfalls that cause quota setting accuracy to drop off (sometimes dramatically and suddenly).
Learn how to:
· Review the health of your quota setting methodology
· Avoid the negative impact on sales success
· Translate organizational expectations for growth to expectations for individual sales people
· Master complexities of quota setting
More than ever sales teams are struggling with missed sales goals and lost opportunities – leaders are turning to coaching as a solution. The best sales coaching is data driven, measuring performance, improvement and the progress to identify the most effective methods and training.
Watch this 10-minute presentation on:
· how to lead a good coaching conversation
· what tools managers use to assist them in the coaching process
· how to use gamification to encourage, motivate & incentivize sales people
Join Erich Sachse, VP Professional Services at Optymyze. and Brad Hardy, VP of Sales at Kowa Pharmaceuticals - the winner of the 2015 Ventana Research Leadership Award for Sales Excellence as they discuss:
Naveen Nair, Optymyze, Director Professional Services
The risk of your sales force not understanding, accepting or adopting a new sales compensation plan or platform are high and can negatively impact sales performance.
Join this Optymyze webinar with Director of Professional Services Naveen Nair discussing how to improve your businesses success rates by almost 40% by planning and executing a few simple steps in advance.
Learn about cross-industry best practices and how best to alleviate risks that come with new sales compensation plans, while also increasing sales performance.
Incentive compensation plans need to embody strategy in order to align sales force behaviors with the corporate strategy. What are the best practices for aligning your sales and incentive compensation plans with the business strategy?
Join this presentation to hear Arturo Bentin Optymyze VP Professional Services discuss:
• The sales force and their requirement to understand their role in accomplishing business strategy
• How the dedication of a team to continually review comp plans and establish indicators of misalignment can help your business
• The reinforcement of the compensation plan in addition to using contests and SPIFFs sparingly.
SPEAKER: Arturo Bentin, Vice President Professional Services, Optymyze
Arturo has 16 years experience leading the development and delivery of technology related services.
John Ristuccia, Optymyze, VP Professional Services
Join this webinar with John Ristuccia, VP Professional Services of Optymyze to learn about proven best practices that will help your sales organization capitalize on the market or organizational shifts.
Can you adjust compensation plans quickly in the face of organizational change? Find out how to leverage the inevitably changing conditions to drive improved sales performance.
Optymyze, VP Professional Services
John has 15 years of experience transforming sales processes and improving
operational efficiency and sales effectiveness.
Optymyze helps companies improve sales force and sales operations performance with its award winning enterprise cloud applications and business process management services for aligning sales goals and compensation.