Noam Shendar, COO, Zadara and Clyde Hedrick, Cloud Storage Segment Manager, Intel
Gain an understanding of what is driving the transition from CapEx storage to OpEx-based Storage-as-a-Service. Learn from the experts why there are significant Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) advantages when transitioning from purchasing storage to pay-as-you-go. Also, learn how to avoid potential pitfalls when launching your new infrastructure.
- A comparison of HDD vs SSD and why/how to make the switch from HDD to SSD
- Market data showing the shift from CapEx to OpEx
- Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS) architectures
- Cloud/Hybrid/On-Premise deployment options
- TCO Analysis
- Best-Practices for Deployment